Re: No weekly rewards for Solo Battles this week?

by KingDeeba

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree with this 100%!!! I have anxiety and playing h2h is not for me. I play solo battles every day and win them and now I have found that the "repeatable" reward for solo battles has a cap of 25 points! So there is literally no reason for me to play them at all now. I have tried really hard to play h2h so I can earn the rewards and I am consistently put into games against expert players who crush me and are obnoxious about it. My anxiety has been through the roof trying the h2h games and I don't win them so I'm killing myself for literally nothing. I love playing the challenges, but those are few now and I love the solo battles. But I'll never be able to max out on rewards because I don't win h2h games. I have maxed out on all of the points I can earn without h2h and I have no chance at any more rewards or leveling up without the h2h wins. This is a HUGE disappointment and I really hope this is fixed because if I'm going to just look at rewards I can't earn every week then why bother playing at all? If you're going to force me to play h2h why can't you at least implement matches based on previous performance and wins/losses. 

Message 21 of 38 (488 Views)

@RambiThatShh thank you for sharing your opinion and experience with H2H games! I'm convinced there are a lot of other players too who prefer playing Solo games only for various reasons, but the behavior of other players, whether via voice chat or even on the field itself is one of the factors that bother me the most. The fact that you have no influence at all on the matchmaking, e.g. via limiting the range of the strength of the opposing teams to +/-3 OVR compared to your own lineup to make the games halfway fair and fun, makes it even worse...

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 22 of 38 (466 Views)

@RambiThatShh in addition, last year I made some suggestions for improvements (i.e. how I would like to see Solo modes in MUT). Very frankly, as long as I do not see anything similar to that I'm not willing to play Madden anymore at all (from my perspective, Franchise needs a lot of improvements "off the field" too). Maybe you are interested in reading them. I would love to read any feedback! Standard smile

My personal opinion and suggestions to improve Solo Battles

MUT Solo Seasons

How to improve the fun of playing MUT Solo Challenges?

Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 23 of 38 (465 Views)

Champion

what happens with the unused champions token? i have 3 of them in my binder. i guess it´s a good idea to let singleplayer use them to make more cp...

Message 24 of 38 (445 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

there are a few more things i do not understand...

1. solo battles player are forced to play at least 4 games everyday of the week, no matter if they have to work or school. h2h players can play champions and seasons whenever they want during the whole week. why is this so different?

2. in the competitive pass are 2 tabs to complete for both, h2h and singleplayer(stats+sets), 2 tabs for h2h(champions+seasons), but only 1(solo battles) for singleplayer. why?

3. solo battles have a limited amount of games and are not repeatable. if you lost a game because of a to high difficulty or a disconnect, its gone. no way to play it again. in h2h, seasons have no limit and champions can be started 3 times with tokens if i understand this right. why is this so different?

to me, this looks like a total disadvantage of single players. would be nice to read the thoughts of the creators here, why the competite pass is the way it is right now.

Message 25 of 38 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this had me disappointed as well. but i've became quite successful in h2h and have beat a few players a few ovr higher than me. i just have a mindset that i can only beat myself. but back on topic... it's to the point now that if i completed all of the solo battle rewards and im just trying to play solo, ima just play face of the franchise or regular franchise mode. 

Message 26 of 38 (398 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Je trouve sa complément débile de la part de ma de ne pas faire la même chose que FIFA pour les récompenses solo battle, en espérant qu'il règle le problème dans une mise à jour, 

Message 27 of 38 (374 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Here is my conclusion of the 2 weeks competitive pass:

i ended up with 178 cp. 1x disconnect. 1st week solo battles were closed with 3 remaining games. also in 1st week a few objectives were reset to 0 even they were not finished, so i missed a lot of cp. in week 2 i had 5 solo battle games left but no more objectives were reachable so pretty useless to keep playing.

rewards:

85k coins(less then in m22 with only half of the games)

3 Champions tokens(useless for me)

2 redzone packs(same as in m22)

2 midfield pack(same as in m22)

1 rare strategy item(nice)

1 rp fantasy pack(nice)

125k xp(ok, 5 level up in season pass)

In summary, I must say: too less rewards for too many games for singleplayers. too many bugs. too many glitches. I'm not going to play it again in this state.

Message 28 of 38 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Available points through solo battles has changed from last week.

sets = 0 cp (not available)

stats week 1 = 30 cp

stats week 2 = 30 cp (probably)

solo battles = 38

means a max of 98 cp is reachable for singleplayers

wow...

Message 29 of 38 (276 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@satfreaktom264 wrote:

Available points through solo battles has changed from last week.

sets = 0 cp (not available)

stats week 1 = 30 cp

stats week 2 = 30 cp (probably)

solo battles = 38

means a max of 98 cp is reachable for singleplayers

wow...

Yeah that's a crock of s*** EA had better fix this & give folks enough to get ro 150cp or I will be quitting mut altogether in next couple weeks 

Nobody wants to play cheaters & punks online let people play the mode they choose instead of forcing people to play against aholes online...

If this isn't address to give people who play solo battles next week enough to get to 17 there needs to be some Firings at EA because this is wrong...

Fix it EA or im.out thank you 

Message 30 of 38 (232 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help