[FIX] Can't play MUT: "MUT Level undefined Required"

by Giovannifrenchy

Original Post

Re: H2H MUT season games not starting

★★ Novice

Not this week I actually played solo on the ps5, I got it Monday. The only thing that isn’t working is the unraveled H2H. I’m assuming because I played it on PS4. It wouldn’t be a huge deal but I’m trying to complete the challenges. 

Message 41 of 93 (963 Views)

Champion

i got this too on xbox last week. i was not be able to play house rules at old gen. without any changes on my side it inverts next day and i was able to play at old gen but not on current gen.  it's really confusing what's happening.

Message 42 of 93 (958 Views)

Community Manager

@kinghimmaugh  @satfreaktom264 

When you go to both gens do you see the same strategy items locked in for both? 

Blueberry.png
Message 43 of 93 (954 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Yes they are the same.
Message 44 of 93 (946 Views)

Community Manager

@kinghimmaugh 

Would you be able to take pictures of all the tabs in your roster section and post them here so I can see if there is any errors that stand out? Using the roster lineup tool to sort by BEST OVR can help fix it but sometimes there could still be the same player put in two starting positions. 

Blueberry.png
Message 45 of 93 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

i also have the same zero chill strategy card active at both versions.

@EA_Blueberry 

How could there be an error in the lineup when its the same lineup? and i also can play challenges with this lineup.

Message 46 of 93 (939 Views)

★★ Novice

There are no repeat players and I just made a new lineup and generated best available lineup and it still give me the “MUT level undefined required” for the unraveled house rules. 

Message 47 of 93 (923 Views)

Champion

today i can play house rules on current gen AND old gen...

Message 48 of 93 (908 Views)

Community Manager

@kinghimmaugh wrote:

There are no repeat players and I just made a new lineup and generated best available lineup and it still give me the “MUT level undefined required” for the unraveled house rules. 

Are you looking okay for today, @kinghimmaugh

Blueberry.png
Message 49 of 93 (900 Views)

Champion

Update: today access is denied for house rules on current gen...even days/odd days???

Message 50 of 93 (888 Views)