[FIX] Can't play MUT: "MUT Level undefined Required"

by Giovannifrenchy

Original Post

Re: Mut level undefined required

★ Novice

I had the 10 hr free trial for the X/S version and played h2h season on that. My trial expired so I deleted the game, but I recently but the regular Xbox 1 version on Black Friday and it’s saying mut level undefined required. 

Message 31 of 93 (2,127 Views)

★ Novice

Same 

Message 32 of 93 (2,126 Views)

Re: Can’t play MUT SEASONS

★ Novice

Level 17

Message 33 of 93 (2,127 Views)

★ Novice
@Raypino Getting the same I erased everything on my ps and I don't even know where it is all ea sports says is they working on it
Message 34 of 93 (1,987 Views)

Re: H2H MUT season games not starting

★★ Novice

So I’m getting the Mut level undefined required on the “Coming Unraveled” event. I tried going back on ps4 to play it and it says an unexpected error occurred. How do I fix this I’m trying to finish up these challenges so I can get the rewards. I’m running out of time on this challenge so please tell me how to fix this.  

Message 35 of 93 (1,982 Views)

Re: Can’t play MUT SEASONS

★★★ Newbie

Yes I have to Xbox series s version and it won’t let me play head to head anymore on mut, I’ve been playing madden only on the Xbox series s 

Message 36 of 93 (1,971 Views)

★ Novice

All they tell me is it's  under investigation  so they have no clue

Message 37 of 93 (1,965 Views)

Community Manager

@kinghimmaugh  @odellfan3 

Did you start a H2H season on the other gen version of the game? Finish that season out and then try again. You may need to remove strategy items from your other gen version's lineup of the game if you swap back and forth. 

Blueberry.png
Message 38 of 93 (1,953 Views)

★★ Novice

I went back yesterday and finished my H2H season, and I removed all my strat items and tried it. The H2H on PS5 works but not the Unraveled so I went back to PS4 version on PS5 to do the challenge and it doesn’t work either. 

Message 39 of 93 (1,947 Views)

Community Manager

@kinghimmaugh 

Did you play Solo Battles too on the other version? 

Blueberry.png
Message 40 of 93 (1,941 Views)