Re: H2H MUT season games not starting

by smokeymckush336

Original Post

★ Apprentice

You are my last hope because I’m missing out on so much. 

Message 91 of 93 (1,141 Views)

Re: Mut level undefined required

★★★ Newbie

What if the prompt says “Attention: This event is not available” for mut season and all-madden season?

Message 92 of 93 (549 Views)

★★★ Newbie

First off most PlayStation 5s are broken and literally can’t play one single ps5 game without the console crashing or shutting down. Not just me it’s all over and plays ruin refuses to admit any wrongs or give any exchanges or refunds classic. Now ea are you sure this isn’t a tactic to get people to buy the new game? It’s funny how this wasn’t a problem in all of 2022 just 2023 when the new game dropped. The least you could do for people in our situations getting screwed by both party’s is give out a free code for madden 24 that costs you less than an actual penny!!!! I can’t keep affording to keep up with EA and SONYs mess ups my console shouldn’t have a single problem practically brand new, and come on madden is problems 24/7 reguardless can’t play 23 cus I can’t play the ps5 version unless I pay 100 to rebuy the game to get the ps4 version. 24 comes out in a month please send me a code if you care about your loyal customers for 20 years at all. I will not be buying again this year because it’s guaranteed something’s going to happen at some point where it’s unplayable year after year. Please EA do the right thing and send your boy a code! 

Message 93 of 93 (182 Views)