[FIX] Can't play MUT: "MUT Level undefined Required"

by Giovannifrenchy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIX] Can't play MUT: "MUT Level undefined Required"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My regular season is locked on my PS5. It’s saying MUT level Undefined Required. I have no idea what this means.

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title for increased visibility

Message 2 of 93 (31,133 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mut level undefined required

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA_Blueberry:

Hey, MUT Community.

If you're getting an error message "MUT Level Undefined Required" it could be because you've started a H2H season on a Gen 4 version of the game that is still in progress, then hopped over to Gen 5 to play. You'll need to finish out the season on Gen 4 first before you can then play on Gen 5. This is also the same if you started a season on Gen 5 and then switch to Gen 4. Finish the season out on Gen 5 first.

View in thread

Message 5 of 93 (31,075 Views)

All Replies

Mut level undefined required

★ Novice

I bought madden 22 dynasty edition for my Xbox series X when the game came out. Then I ended up refunding the game. This pass week, I bought the xbox one version because it was on sale and I wanted to be able to play with other Xbox one players. Because I didn’t finish my head to head season on the series X version, I can’t play head to head on my Xbox 1version and I don’t own the series X version anymore

Message 1 of 93 (30,555 Views)

★★ Novice
@Giovannifrenchy I thought I was the only one! I can play monster mash or whatever but not regular season. Says the exact same thing for me. EA HELP US
Message 3 of 93 (31,095 Views)

★★ Novice

My friend said I have to complete my h2h season on old gen first, and then it might fix it. Gonna try and then I'll let you know 

Message 4 of 93 (31,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA_Blueberry:

Hey, MUT Community.

If you're getting an error message "MUT Level Undefined Required" it could be because you've started a H2H season on a Gen 4 version of the game that is still in progress, then hopped over to Gen 5 to play. You'll need to finish out the season on Gen 4 first before you can then play on Gen 5. This is also the same if you started a season on Gen 5 and then switch to Gen 4. Finish the season out on Gen 5 first.

Message 5 of 93 (31,076 Views)

Can’t play MUT SEASONS

★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? Sony PlayStation 5
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ZachKapalot
Date/time issue occurred 10/26/2021
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Seasons
Summarize your bug I can’t play seasons. It says “LOCKED, Mut Level undefined required
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Let me play
What happens when the bug occurs? Locked out
What do you expect to see? Ability to play
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

help

Message 6 of 93 (30,366 Views)

Re: Can’t play MUT SEASONS

Community Manager

@megabot11 

What MUT level are you and have you been able to play before? 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 93 (30,354 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I just bought my Xbox series s and had to deal with morph lock and now mut level undefined lock I spend hundreds and hundreds on this game and this is what I gotta deal with it’s been over 3 weeks I can’t play h2h seasons at this point just gonna quit madden this is ridiculous I paid over 100 just to get most feared Marshall and now I can’t even play seasons  

Message 8 of 93 (31,013 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I found out the problem. You have to complete your season on ps4 version then you will be able to play on ps5. It’s vice versa, when it says “start season” then you can play on ps5, not if it says “7 wins” or so.

Message 9 of 93 (30,957 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ive been finished mine weeks ago when I was morph locked I have no other season going on old gen so I don’t get my issue somehow I’m always getting these problems when I give ea more money then some YouTubers

Message 10 of 93 (30,909 Views)