Account disabled

by qudoggdabest

Original Post

Account disabled

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I already did all the contact stuff with EA, and they even emailed me back saying “this sanction has been reversed” meaning that the ban was reversed I believe, but I go onto madden and see the same QR code messaged. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?, if so please let me know

Edit: Removed image showing personal information. Please do not post identifying details on a public forum. -CM

Message 1 of 4 (226 Views)

Re: Account disabled

Community Manager

Hi there, @qudoggdabest 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem/router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem/router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up.

If that doesn't help, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried that and it didn’t work, also there’s No way to contact them in a live chat, it only gives me the option to email them and wait on an email like last time

Message 3 of 4 (189 Views)

Community Manager

@qudoggdabest 

You'll just have to wait for a response through email then. You can also try our Twitter/Facebook support to see if they can help.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (163 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help