Re: recent update login issues

by coxter44

Original Post

recent update login issues

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Recent update- after the recent update I have not been able to log into one of my accounts every time i put my credentials in it will accept it and get stuck on the spinning loading screen or it will sign into the main in game screen for a split second and then kick me off with an unknown error has anyone else had this problem or know of anything else I could try I’ve been in touch with some ea support and yet to have figured it out 

13579E78-BD75-43E5-8BC8-DF5F4D729191.png
EA287E3C-E372-45FF-B9A7-C6BC52DE6A61.png
Message 1 of 9 (723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was playing 10 mins before I did the update, did the update and not able to login in since, EAs answer my account just magically got lost... sorry there’s nothing we can do..... how do they just loose someone’s account. And the sad part is they don’t give a F**k

Message 2 of 9 (690 Views)

★★ Guide
Man that’s bad. Have you spent money on your team? If so they shouldn’t be allowed to do this.
Message 3 of 9 (679 Views)

Community Manager

@coxter44 If I understand correctly the account in question isn't this one?

Can you send me a DM with the EA account name (or email address) and the UID of the other account, and we'll see what we can find out. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 9 (671 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Lots of money, very disappointing 

Message 5 of 9 (660 Views)

★★★ Pro
This exact same thing happened to me with two accounts after the September 15th update.
Message 6 of 9 (642 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Did it ever get fixed?

Message 7 of 9 (639 Views)

★ Expert
Have you attempted a fresh install of the game? Sometimes that will fix it.
Message 8 of 9 (626 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 50 times with no luck, the thing is the game works bc my other account works just fine it’s just the one account is not connecting, I have tried multiple devices also with same results 

Message 9 of 9 (623 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More