"Waiting for opponent..."

by W13th

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Waiting for opponent..."

★★★★ Apprentice

1st match of the day, everyday, I'm guaranteed to spend at least 10+ minutes "Waiting for opponent" til I Network Timeout. I can count on an automatic loss of fans everyday in Overdrive mode from my 1st match disconnecting. I'd like to actually play to lose these fans. Anybody else having this issue? 

Message 1 of 2 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Waiting for opponent..."

Community Manager

@W13th I can't say I've heard of this in particular. After the first match can you generally connect normally? 

Can you try restarting your device before your first match and see if that has any effect? Perhaps there's something going on with your phone's cached data. 

As a workaround you could also try playing unranked for the first match of the day.

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)

All Replies

Re: "Waiting for opponent..."

Community Manager

@W13th I can't say I've heard of this in particular. After the first match can you generally connect normally? 

Can you try restarting your device before your first match and see if that has any effect? Perhaps there's something going on with your phone's cached data. 

As a workaround you could also try playing unranked for the first match of the day.

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (420 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More