pack purchases need a confirmation

by Pwj53

Original Post

pack purchases need a confirmation

★★★ Newbie

I was scrolling through the packs, and accidentally clicked on a pack and it purchased it for 750 cash. There needs to be a confirmation before using Madden cash to buy things just like there is to buy Madden cash with money. I never even opened the pack because I did not want it, and tried calling support for a refund and them to take the pack back only for them to tell me that the button works and hang up on me while I was trying to explain my issue

Message 1 of 5 (525 Views)

Confirmation

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Can EA please add a confirmation screen for ALL purchases. Coins or Cash. Twice now I’ve bought something i didn’t want. iPhones while holding the phone sideways you have to swipe up to access background apps, which is also where purchase options are. Fireworks pack got me for 150k or whatever it is. Last time it was the hero pack on Black Friday that took 800 tickets. Address this please. 

Message 2 of 5 (466 Views)

Re: pack purchases need a confirmation

★ Guide
Absolutely agree with these posts. Please add a confirmation. I just spent 500 madden cash because someone decided to move a 500 madden cash where the daily madden pack used to be. It is such a habit I didn’t realize I clicked it until it was too late.
Message 3 of 5 (337 Views)

★ Guide

Holy crap, I just did the same thing again!   I did not spend all that damn time watching videos to get 50K coins for 500 madden cash!  David, can you refund??

Message 4 of 5 (258 Views)

★ Expert
We have brought this up before. I 100 percent agree.
Message 5 of 5 (245 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More