Re: madden mobile trouble with auctioned players

by amr639

Original Post

madden mobile trouble with auctioned players

★★★★★ Newbie

hello there i have played my madden mobile for 2 weeks stock piling my coins so i could buy JJ Watt.  i was doing an auction yesterday and finally won him it said for 89,000 coins and when i went to update my team it flashed and then he was gone.  coins are gone and i don't have the player how can i get the coins or the player back please help

Message 1 of 3 (173 Views)

★★★ Novice

This seems to be a common theme, and, as yet no attempts have been made by the progenitors of the EA (Electronic Arts) Madden NFL Mobile franchise to rectify this situation as a sizable contingent of gaming enthusiasts have had their digital currency inextricably vanish during the course of auction (myself included) through no fault of their own. I offered them several temporary fixes and have yet to get any response.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/Viable-Solutions-to-Problems-Involving-the-Madden-NFL-Mob...

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This same issue has happened to me three times. Just today I won an auction for 80,000. Yet player never showed up and my coins are gone. I'm really tired of this **bleep**! EA needs to get their **** together! It's rediculous that a game like this has no real support. I'm about to boycott all EA products.
Message 3 of 3 (147 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More