madden mobile crash

by gotpleb

Original Post

Re: madden mobile crash

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

EA_Barry, I figured out why you can't fix our issue. Its because [Comment Removed - Admin.], you've been reading our posts and you asks for platforms???  A lot of people have already told you including me from numerous "crash" threads in here that IT ISN'T IN OUR DEVICES BUT IT'S ON OUR USERID.  I can play my son's account on the same device that my account crashes on may it be android or iOS, my account crashes. My son's account does not. Creating a new account works fine too.  So that's the answer you need EA_Barry!!!  

Let me summarize for you so you can understand better.

My account "wespogi" crashes on IOS and Android with updated Madden version. My son's "ethanpogi" account or a newly created account works on that same iOS and Android devices. And yes I've already updated to the newest version, power cycled, took it out of FB account, cleaned up cache, reinstalled, etc.

IT IS USERID ISSUE AND NOT DEVICE!!!  Look that way and don't blame our devices!!!

Message 71 of 112 (1,346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed, it is something tied to our user IDs.  Mine began crashing this morning with the "unknown error"... never got my weekend tourney rewards.  I have tried everything today.  Unbelievable,  user name: SixtyThree.

Message 72 of 112 (1,329 Views)

★★★ Novice
Woke up this morning and was able to login like always! Must have all been a bad dream!
Message 73 of 112 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Novice

what is your country? 

Message 74 of 112 (1,303 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for posting those requested details, we appreciate it and they will be useful.

@wespogi@steelygav

Please note that us requesting that info does not indicate us potentially blaming you or your devices.

barry.png
Message 75 of 112 (1,287 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
Android March 28th 7 am cst..oh and just happened again. Android April 27th 7:36 am cst. If you wsnt i can get my id number as well
Message 76 of 112 (1,282 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im in the same boat that everyone else on here is in. I haven't been able to get on my account since the easter promo. Ive also missed out on many promos and many opportunities to upgrade my team. But sitting here and getting upset with someone who is trying to communicate with us is unacceptable. I believe that we are all adults and have realized that nothin in life is perfect. There are flaws with almost everything. Im in a league of 20+ people and im the only one who is having this log in issue. Maybe being patient would help out alot.
Message 77 of 112 (1,270 Views)

★ Apprentice

How's this EA_Barry?  User "wespogi" trying to login to 4 different devices:

• Android
  • 12:55 (EST), 24th April
  • iOS
  • 13:02 (EST), 24th April
  • iOS
  • 13:10 (EST), 24th April
  • Android
  • 13:12 (EST), 24th April
Message 78 of 112 (1,237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Really then, EA_Barry? If you don't think our devices are to blame, then why do you keep asking people for that information? There's no need to keep asking for that stuff if it's irrelevant to the issue.

Does "we're taking steps to resolve the issue" include being two-faced? Because that's what you're being.

Myself and many others have been locked out of the game for over a MONTH now, and we're still no closer to a solution. I have tried being patient and cooperative, but all your team has done is make excuses and waste everyone's time.

Message 79 of 112 (1,209 Views)

★ Apprentice
Got this gem today. Just so everyone knows they closed my first ticket so I had to create a new one and I did so yesterday evening.
Screenshot_20180424-154259.png
Message 80 of 112 (1,199 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More