Re: madden mobile crash

by JLi615

Original Post

★ Apprentice

HAHAHA at least you got one pro pack!  I didn't get any and they closed my ticket saying they're already working on it on another ticket.  This is a numbers game, bean counters in big companies, if there are no tickets that remains open for a long time, that means systems are working fine.  But if there's a lot of tickets opened for a long periods of time, it will reach director, SVP, VP level and bonuses won't be awarded to those people (or hired companies) who messed up.

Message 81 of 112 (1,362 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Barry, here's another set of crashes from user "wespogi" trying to login to 4 different devices,  the more examples you get, the better to pinpoint the issue right?

• Android tablet
  • 18:12 (EST), 24th April
  • iOS iPad
  • 18:13 (EST), 24th April
  • iOS iPad
  • 18:14 (EST), 24th April
  • Android phone
  • 18:16 (EST), 24th April

Message 82 of 112 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Okay Barry this is getting out of hand. I have refrained from complaining about my issue for about a month because I have confidence that EA is a good company and cares about its users. But now I see the truth. You guys continue to drop amazing content, yet neglect the users who have grinded their butts off and now lost their accounts? I got kicked out of my top 100 league because I wasn't active! This just shows you guys care about the money. You guys drop content for money, and to retain customers. There is no other reason to drop promos, and I respect that. But helping customers is part of being a good company. It means caring about the people who play the game. When you neglect your customers in need, and instead you keep your sights focused on money? This sends a signal to every single affected customer. So many people I know are now switching to playing fortnite mobile or pubg mobile, because their Madden won't load. It doesn't seem like they'll switch back anytime soon. You are losing customers. So get it together, EA. Man up, take responsibility, and stop being just an all around awful company. Your customers deserve more attention than retail targets that you guys are trying to get to play the game. 

And plus, we deserve more than a pro pack. That goes with taking responsibility. We have missed the Easter, Movers, and now, the Draft promo, and countless tournaments. I am not coming back to the game unless we get something good, because now we are incredibly behind from the rest of the players. Give us a reason to come back and spend our money on your game, EA, because evidently, that is ALL you care about. Nothing but money. 

Prove me wrong.

Message 83 of 112 (1,343 Views)

Re: Crashing

★★★★★ Newbie
This issue is still happening
Message 84 of 112 (1,323 Views)

Re: Crashing

★★★★★ Novice
Holy *!!!! Mine is working!!!! Haven't seen any compensation for being down a month. But finally EA made some progress on it!!!
Message 85 of 112 (1,282 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well finally today after a long month of this terrible mess I am finally back in.

Unfortunatly I’ve missed a month of promos been removed from my league and now have to open 65 items. And the money I spent on the Easter event is still wasted.

I am however back in the game so something worked somewhere.
Message 86 of 112 (1,271 Views)

★ Apprentice
I am back as well. Now let see what is given for compensation. I would take a couple 105+ players and the new urlacher 117. Happy playing fellow players
Message 87 of 112 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Novice
It worked, but I still missed some promos, and I believe that we would have gained many players if it wasn't for a glitch that we got, so we should at least gain something, even small, for days of attempting to contact you guys
Message 88 of 112 (1,263 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you so much, I got my account back and still enough time to grind for a couple days
Message 89 of 112 (1,246 Views)

★★ Apprentice
We still expect an apology from you EA, as well as compensation for the inconvenience caused by your game malfunctioning for a month plus.
Message 90 of 112 (1,232 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More