by OGFAZE_PRIME07

Original Post

Re: Crashing

★★★★ Novice
Hey on the plus side we’re all earning badges for comments in here 😂
Message 41 of 112 (1,897 Views)

★ Apprentice
My game is still crashing but on the plus side I was able to open it long enough to get my ID number
Message 42 of 112 (1,875 Views)

Re: madden mobile crash

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry
how is this not resolved yet? 3 + weeks and it still does the same thing over and over and over. Missed a butt load of events and now missing the Draft promo. I have spent a lot of real cash on this game and haven't been able to play along with probably a lot of other people. I have tried everything possible. Uninstall... reinstall. Unlink from facebook reinstall. Clear cache from both madden and face book and Google games. And nothing. Absolutley no progress whatsoever.
Message 43 of 112 (1,856 Views)

Re: madden mobile crash

★★★★ Novice
I agree with what everyone is saying. Somethings gotta give. Ive grinded my but off. Level 103 106 overall. Can we get some love, please?
Message 44 of 112 (1,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I still can’t play the game and it’s been since Easter and I’ve had to miss out on the Flash back and a large majority of draft. I feel like we should almost be compensated for this because i have been playing madden mobile every day ever since 15 came out and these 3 weeks have costed me a great amount of rewards I could’ve earned.
Message 45 of 112 (1,808 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here, tried everything het nothing works EA!!!!!!

Message 46 of 112 (1,800 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I feel your pain. This is some bs. Something gotta give.
Message 47 of 112 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Novice
Still nothing, and I bet that we will gain nothing after this, not even a pro pack. They are too busy uploading more events to benefit the people who are in, so that they can spend their money. I have been playing since Madden mobile 15, and they don't consider many players, mainly the Android ones and the ones who have their system down. I remember the red events, which only apple was able to play, and the lack of interest is similar to the lack of interest that they are showing to us.
Message 48 of 112 (1,762 Views)

★ Apprentice
So I have tried on a tablet now and it's crashing still. For the people that are affected they probably are waiting for us to just give up.
Message 49 of 112 (1,733 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine started yesterday but only when I try to access the weekend tourney. Sent e-mails, got a crappy response to follow a link to live support channel or online chat but nowhere is there indication as to where to find it. Even when searching these topics nothing pops up. This is really annoying

Message 50 of 112 (1,716 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More