by r0bstew

Original Post

Re: Crashing

★ Apprentice
good for you!
Message 21 of 112 (1,735 Views)

Community Manager

Can all affected players please try the following steps and let us know below if this issue is then resolved, thanks.

1. Log into Facebook
  2. Go to the Games section
  3. Go to the Manage section and remove the Madden Mobile App. Alternatively, you can also remove the App under your Facebook User Setting.
  4. On Madden Mobile, re-log with your Facebook account.

barry.png
Message 22 of 112 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Novice
Did not work for me. Still crash soon as it goes through notifications. 4 weeks and counting. Countless things missed. This is shameful. I sure hope someone gets this figured out. I lost actual real world money on the Easter event as I could not open anything due to crashing. Guess I wouldn’t have spent money on the event
Message 23 of 112 (1,697 Views)

★ Novice
I’m in the same boat, crashing since before Easter. I haven’t paired my account to anything so my account is under guest. It has carried over for the last couple years so I don’t understand why that would be a problem.
Message 24 of 112 (1,686 Views)

★ Apprentice
Completely awrsome. Nice too see the draft items are available and not able to partake in the event. Way to get on top of this issue EA.
Message 25 of 112 (1,675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Won't that unlink the facebook account to madden and you lose your team?..... nvm did it and still crashes!
Message 26 of 112 (1,665 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Ya still crashing here too

Message 27 of 112 (1,655 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

On iPad and don’t log in through Facebook but game still crashes.  🤬

Message 28 of 112 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same, I've been having the problem since easter, and I've missed 4 or so promos by it. This has occurred in the same account for all 3 Android devices
Message 29 of 112 (1,624 Views)

Community Manager

@ElectricZeus2000@gotpleb@randr2334@r0bstew@DILTIN2

We have taken steps to resolve this issue.

Please reply on this thread to confirm whether or not the issue is fixed for you at this time.

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 30 of 112 (5,202 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More