madden mobile crash

by gotpleb

Original Post

Accepted Solution

madden mobile crash

★★★ Newbie

Everytime i log onto madden mobile it lets me go in the game to accept my rewards from this weekends Easter Tounry but then it crashes instantly... someone help!!

Message 1 of 112 (4,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing

Community Manager

@ElectricZeus2000@gotpleb@randr2334@r0bstew@DILTIN2

We have taken steps to resolve this issue.

Please reply on this thread to confirm whether or not the issue is fixed for you at this time.

Thank you.

*marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 30 of 112 (5,205 Views)

All Replies

Re: madden mobile crash

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. im already send more than 10 emails and nobody helps me, i have a week and a half without playing the game, i hope they find an answer soon because its annoying that we spend real money to play and the game crashes..

Message 2 of 112 (3,939 Views)

★ Apprentice

Painful!!! 200 eggs unopened and nowhere to use in since I am sure easter sets are gone now!

Message 3 of 112 (3,935 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Check in your facebook settings under apps if it is still linked that way. I can't see it under mine and I'm having the same problems. Still am actually
Message 4 of 112 (3,910 Views)

★ Apprentice

changed facebook password, deleted link to FB, deleted madden app, deleted facebook app, power cycled phone/tablets, reinstalled madden, logged in with new password, same stupid result.  you get to see a glimpse of what the new events that you are missing and then CRASH!

Message 5 of 112 (3,901 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Does madden show up under the apps tab in the settings on face book though? Because I am getting the same thing to me that you are. It's been since the last day to buy Easter packs that I haven't been able to get on
Message 6 of 112 (3,897 Views)

Madden Mobile Crashing

★★★★ Novice

When I go into madden mobile I claim my packs and then it crashes. I doesn’t do that with any of my other accounts and I’ve restarted my phone, deleted and reinstalled the app, updated the software, and it still does the same thing. Also no updates come up. Please help

Message 7 of 112 (3,871 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Crashing

★★★★★ Novice
Join the club man been a week and a half with no madden at all. Cool looking events from the picture to bad I can't play them. Done everything. Even got a new phone and nada!!!!
Message 8 of 112 (3,865 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile Crashing

★★★★ Novice
Rip
Message 9 of 112 (3,859 Views)

Madden Mobile 18 Crashing

★★ Newbie
I’ve played madden mobile for 2 years and it never did this now it’s starting to crash for me and this been going on for 3 or 2weeks and I grinded to a 91 ovr and I’m just getting frustrated because this has been happening to people sense the game first came out and there still not fixing it
Message 10 of 112 (3,849 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More