madden mobile banned

by Westcarnval

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

madden mobile banned

★★★ Newbie
I was a 80 overall all and i got on then it said I was banned but I don't know why all I don't cheat or anything like that I guess the person in my league didn't like me beating him so please un-ban me
Message 1 of 20 (17,874 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: madden mobile banned

Community Manager

@Westcarnval

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 20 (21,783 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Guide
File a case with EA explaining everything. They can dig and look into it and if you were legit and didnt violate any rules or terms of service then you should get it back
Message 2 of 20 (17,806 Views)

madden mobile says I have been banned

★★★ Newbie
It says to contact this website if I think this is a mistake, and I really do not know what to do please someone help me
Message 3 of 20 (17,828 Views)

Re: madden mobile says I have been banned

★★★ Newbie
Nevermind the game seems to have just let me back on, anyone have any tips to avoid from this happening again?
Message 4 of 20 (17,824 Views)

Banned

★★★ Newbie
I was banned from Madden mobile for absolutely nothing can u please fix that
Message 5 of 20 (17,828 Views)

BANNED FOR NO REASON ALL ADMINS IN OUR LEAGUE

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

EA THIS IS RIDICULOUSLY THE WORST THING IN 27 YEARS OF EA SPORTS GAMES AND APPLICATION'S THAT I HAVE PURCHASED PLUS THE THOUSANDS SPENT WHICH OBVIOUSLY GOES TO MARKETING AND NOT SUPPORT AND ENGINEERING! YOU MUST PAY A BUNDLE FOR THE NFL LICENCING, I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY THE NFL, WELL I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR BOTH MONEY [Comment Removed - Admin.]

WE HAVE A NUMBER OF PLAYERS ON OUR LEAGUE TEAM THAT WERE BANNED FOR NO REASON AT ALL .ALL OF OUR ADMINS WHICH NOW HAS LEFT THE OTHERS IN THE LEAGUE UNABLE TO PLAY TOURNAMENTS. IN ADDITION YOUR OFFSHORE CALL CENTER IS USELESS.. 

EXAMPLE

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

.......... End of chat------

THANKS EA for the fine support!

Message 6 of 20 (17,812 Views)

Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON ALL ADMINS IN OUR LEAGUE

★★★ Guide
There were a number of players that were banned because they were using software to change cards and illegally redeem sets. If you or your league mates were among that group, good riddance I say. If not, and you were actually banned for no reason you will get your account back.
Message 7 of 20 (17,805 Views)

Re: BANNED FOR NO REASON ALL ADMINS IN OUR LEAGUE

★★★ Novice
Thanks were all good and competitive old guys so no worries about that!
Message 8 of 20 (17,796 Views)

Community Manager

@Westcarnval

To dispute any action against your EA account, please check this FAQ: https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts

barry.png
Message 9 of 20 (21,784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Can you un ban me please I'm sorry this is like the only game I play
Message 10 of 20 (16,954 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More