items/ currency lost in Madden NFL Overdrive

by driven2beno1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

items/ currency lost in Madden NFL Overdrive

★ Novice

2 days ago on the 23rd of June 2019 I logged out approximately 11:59 p.m. CST with being at the Silver level about to be Gold Level in Overdrive Match, and when I went to login about 10:30 a.m. yesterday I discovered that my progress had been changed to the 1st Bronze Level you start off with.  However my currency is correct, but I noticed players I had from Rising Stars packs were also missing as when I played again today I got awarded the same players I had, and it asked me to update my team with these players I had 2 days ago.  I also noticed that when I first logged in using Google Play Games it was asking about adding or deleting progress permissions twice and both times I selected yes.  I am wondering if someone was logged into my device piggybacking off me and playing as me, or taking items from my inventory while I was logged off.  I think I remember to that there was a time when I was playing and my battery dies before logging out of the game could have caused this?

Message 1 of 8 (938 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: items/ currency lost in Madden NFL Overdrive

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@driven2beno1 Madden overdrive has much shorter Overdrive "seasons" that reset every couple of weeks. If you check your Overdrive menu now you should see a timer with 1 week 4 days(3 days if you don't see this right away) left. 

As for the progression strangeness, unfortunately we can't roll things back or access a previous state. If you want to make progress quickly you may want to try the VS events running at the moment, you can get some relatively strong cards pretty fast from that. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (868 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@driven2beno1 

We're not aware of any known issues with lost currency affecting accounts at this moment. It sounds like there might have been a loss of progress due to a disconnection from the servers. I recommend reaching out to our Live-Support team so they're capable of pulling up your account to see where those missing items went.

Click here to learn how to submit a case via in-game

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (921 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

@driven2beno1 

We're not aware of any known issues with lost currency affecting accounts at this moment. It sounds like there might have been a loss of progress due to a disconnection from the servers. I recommend reaching out to our Live-Support team so they're capable of pulling up your account to see where those missing items went.

Click here to learn how to submit a case via in-game

I haven't lost currency but some players and game progress, and Overdrive Trophies I have been in touch with them but nothing has been fixed.

Message 3 of 8 (917 Views)

★ Expert
@driven2beno1 this is not an issue. The last day of the overdrive season was on Sunday the 22nd, the new overdrive season began on the 23rd so your progress was reset to start the new season.
Message 4 of 8 (905 Views)

★ Novice

My game progress still has not been restored and I am wondering if what Devesh said was true or not that they don't have a way of restoring the game progress only they are able to give player packs.  Of which I was expecting to get more than all the silver, and bronze players I got.  There was only about 4 players that were over 80+ rating which came from the All Madden Packs that were of any significance.  I also noticed I only have 3 wins in my Overdrive history which is way less than I had 3 days ago as I had won about 450,000 OverdriveTrophies earlier.  Is there a way you can see to it this gets fixed if it even means giving back the Pro Packs that were full of Bronze, and Silver Players to get my game progress back, and also the All Madden Packs.

Message 5 of 8 (889 Views)

★ Novice

Gatorfan this information is incorrect as the notice I received for NFL 20 is supposed to start around last part of July, and not June.

Message 6 of 8 (888 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@driven2beno1 Madden overdrive has much shorter Overdrive "seasons" that reset every couple of weeks. If you check your Overdrive menu now you should see a timer with 1 week 4 days(3 days if you don't see this right away) left. 

As for the progression strangeness, unfortunately we can't roll things back or access a previous state. If you want to make progress quickly you may want to try the VS events running at the moment, you can get some relatively strong cards pretty fast from that. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (869 Views)

★ Expert
@driven2beno1 I'm not talking about the entire season. I'm talking about the 2 week long overdrive season.
Message 8 of 8 (862 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More