Re: is there price setting by EA with generated players?

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

is there price setting by EA with generated players?

★★★★ Novice

In overdrive I attempted to sell a player 10 times. Each time no matter what time or price I posted I was undercut on bid price by about 5% Each time this player had exactly the same time in hours minutes and seconds. Eventually I put bid price at 1,000 as it was the only way to sell him. Now it appears to be happening again with the +2 speed Mahomes. Who is good but speed and overall on d players seems to be capped at 99. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have a rational explaination apart from these being generated players. Thanks.

Message 1 of 32 (1,343 Views)

★ Expert
Yes, this has happened several times to me as well. I'll post a player for say 250k bid and a few minutes later one will be posted at 225k bid.
I always assumed that a dude was just undercutting me. Never thought that it might be automated. Maybe you're right, but I can't think of a good reason why EA would want to do something like that.
Message 2 of 32 (1,315 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The amount of times it happened, the fact that I waited for hours to put it on, different prices and times maybe can be put down to coincidence. However, the fact that it is the same time down to the second means it can’t be coincidence and simple undercutting. Would love to know why or what I can do to sell this mahomes, as he represents all my coin!!

Message 3 of 32 (1,307 Views)

★★★ Pro
Can't tell you how many times that's happens to me. It even happens when my player is the cheapest. I think they do regulate the auction house in some way, shape or form though.
Message 4 of 32 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Pro
I can think of one good reason ea would that (if they are).. Simply because it's ea this season.
Message 5 of 32 (1,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Just reposted mahomes and low and behold, undercut and exactly the same time. Looks like they want me to keep him.

Message 6 of 32 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Pro
I just went to check it out and i only see one of those mahomes posted...
Message 7 of 32 (1,291 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was thinking that may be the case. Mine is 5,555,555 and buy now 7,777,777. Smashmouth. Not selling cheap I know but doesn’t change the point I’m making.

Message 8 of 32 (1,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If mine isn’t there then it’s even more confusing.

Message 9 of 32 (1,281 Views)

★ Expert
There are 3 different auction houses. Are y'all sure you're in the same one?
Message 10 of 32 (1,268 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More