Re: iPad Pro Screen Resolution

by acehighcooper

Original Post

iPad Pro Screen Resolution

★★★★★ Newbie

I have been enjoying playing Overdive in my iPhone X, today I got a new IPad Pro 10”.  Unfortunately the graphics look horrendous despite the beautiful screen.  I appear to see less of the pitch than on my iPhone.

Are there any settings I can change to try and improve my experience.

Steve

Message 1 of 13 (791 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @SteveBeard

Have you tried increasing the graphics under your settings/preferences? There is a slider to lower or increase the resolution.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (758 Views)

★★ Guide

I’ve been saying this from the start of the season but no one has listened. The graphics are awful and even on an iPad Pro (1 yr old) the graphics are set to the lowest setting as the gameplay is full of stutters and bugs.

Message 3 of 13 (685 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hey @SteveBeard

Have you tried increasing the graphics under your settings/preferences? There is a slider to lower or increase the resolution.

There is no option to change anything related to the graphics in settings that I could find.  What am I missing?

It's has been almost two years since this topic has been created, but there has seemingly been no improvements made whatsoever.  I don't understand how I can see more on my iPhone's screen than I can on my iPad Pro's screen.  It's not like EA doesn't have the resources to resolve this issue...

Message 4 of 13 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@mrbofusI don’t know if this will solve your problem, but here is how you change the graphics quality of the game. I have no idea if this will impact resolution on an iPad though - I only play on my phone.

Settings —> Preferences —> Quality

https://streamable.com/ezlvrq

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 5 of 13 (516 Views)

★★ Novice

There is no "Preferences" option at all.  I have the most recent version of the app and I'm running iPadOS 13.7.

IMG_0013.png

Message 6 of 13 (503 Views)

Champion
@mrbofus Huh....that is really weird that the interface would be that different from mobile to tablet. Uh, can you take a screenshot of the main menu for the game?

“I don’t care if a dude is purple with green breath as long as he can swing.”

Black-Champions-Logo

Message 7 of 13 (500 Views)

★★ Novice

There is no "Preferences" option on mobile or tablet.  I have an iPhone 11 Pro Max and an 11-inch iPad Pro, both running iOS/iPadOS 13.7, and both have the most recent SWGOH app installed.  Since this forum won't let me insert pictures all at once, I'll do them separately.

Message 8 of 13 (492 Views)

★★ Novice

iPhone:

IMG_1222.png
IMG_1223.png
Message 9 of 13 (491 Views)

★★ Novice

iPad:

IMG_0014.png
IMG_0015.png
Message 10 of 13 (490 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More