Re: Will you guys just stop already

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Will you guys just stop already

★ Expert

I absolutely hate playing overdrive now  It is simply no fun. 

Recievers are dropping wide open passes. They're not looking for the ball and even when they look for the ball it's only to watch the DB make a play for it.

Defensive backs are just buffed way too much. 

I am to the point where I only play until I get the required 3k points for the 4hr pack..

And now that y'all reduced the rewards and removed players from the packs I don't even care about that much anymore either. Who's dumb * idea was it to take players out of those packs anyway? It was the only thing that I looked forward to. 

Overdrive is not enjoyable to play at all anymore. Scoring is too hard and defenses are buffed way too much. 

I know this is just another post that will fall on deaf ears, but if someone happens to read this who matters, thanks alot for ruining the game that I love. You should be real proud of yourself  

Message 1 of 4 (302 Views)

★ Expert
And by the way, that was not written with an angry tone, but a sad one.
Message 2 of 4 (295 Views)

★★★ Pro

It's like no matter how much pleading we do, nothing's going to change or get fixed, but yet they'll add more stuff on top of the stuff that's not how it's supposed to be and take away more things from packs that are already expensive for the lack of what we get for them. 

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★ Expert
I honestly don't enjoy playing the game, especially overdrive.
I enjoy playing with my league mates. I enjoy the comraderie, but I don't enjoy playing anymore. I'm just holding on by my fingertips hoping that one day someone will take gameplay seriously.
Message 4 of 4 (250 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More