Re: Will these problems ever be fixed?

by acehighcooper

Original Post

Will these problems ever be fixed?

★★★ Pro

I just got sacked 3'xs in a row because even though I tapped the icon of the receiver I wanted to throw to and then another just to try and throw to someone, anyone, my qb never responded and never threw the ball. And this was during the tournament by the way. My ghost of Christmas present Alvin Kamara has a 97 speed rating and 98 acceleration, but I can never out run anyone and I'm always and I mean ALWAYS, being randown from behind by everyone. And to add insult to injury, when I scout these players they're like 5, 10 and 15 speed and acceleration less. Smh, I'm sick of it. My blockers always unnecessarily double team defenders even when there's a defender right in his face for him to block and they always run clean past defenders and into open field blocking nobody as if they're the ones with the ball. Ea We've been making all of the exact same post about the exact same problems and some new ones from time to time and nothing has been done let alone any of them getting fixed. And for the record, when I make post about anything, it has been going on for quite some time, it's getting worse and or it's egregiously ridiculous. I don't make post just because I can or any other simple reason. It's always because it's just too much and is an actual problem.

Message 1 of 2 (125 Views)

Re: Will these problems ever be fixed?

★★ Guide

Agree mate, it’s total rubbish, the other internet sites that discuss this game are raging with the support, gameplay and lack of compensation for lost stuff. Half my league have left since Christmas and I don’t blame them as I don’t think I’ll be far behind.

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More