PLEASE FIX PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO SPAM SAME PLAYS

by dlaka33

Original Post

Why not just have a spam pass scheme? Thats all anyone does

★★ Novice

Wow way to ruin a great game my last 4 losses every one just spamming one play. Great job EA!

Screenshot_20180828-230114.jpg
Screenshot_20180828-230147.jpg
Screenshot_20180828-230204.jpg
Message 1 of 11 (722 Views)

Re: Why not just have a spam pass scheme? Thats all anyone does

★★ Novice

So much fun!!

Screenshot_20180828-230230.jpg
Message 2 of 11 (715 Views)

★★★ Pro

And you lose to teams you're way better than because of it.

Message 3 of 11 (685 Views)

★★★★ Guide

#metoo

Message 4 of 11 (643 Views)

★★★★ Guide
until ea fixes play spamming and being dominated by teams 500 less in power i will be reporting those matches as other so ea can see them
Message 5 of 11 (599 Views)

★★★★ Guide

and another one

Screenshot_20180901-131220.png
Message 6 of 11 (594 Views)

PLEASE FIX PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO SPAM SAME PLAYS

★★★★ Novice

Please, for goodness sake, fix the ability for people to spam the same plays over and over and over and over without the defense adjusting at all or countering the play.  Your efforts have failed by eliminating gameplans and having so many plays.  People are using ONE play an entire overdrive match and being rewarded with a defense not being able to stop it and awarding them a victory and fans.  Stop rolling out new content and fix what you already have to make it a fair game for everyone.  

Message 7 of 11 (540 Views)

Re: PLEASE FIX PEOPLE BEING ABLE TO SPAM SAME PLAYS

★ Expert

As I understood it EA was supposed to have installed a predictive AI to solve this kind of * gameplay and thats why they removed gameplans from the game. I never thought I would miss those dreaded counters, but I really do.

Message 8 of 11 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

I can’t even play OD anymore.Like what the ——happened to this game in One weeks time??...I’m a 927 power and just getting murdered by 400-700 power bums like it’s the thing to do! I can’t even try anymore bc I know the outcome already. Even if I’m killing it , somehow I’m the last minute I’m getting beat and it’s like someone turned up the AI defense to brick wall with rockets difficulty and I’m just over trying.Man the original product EA put out first week was ok!... it gave me hope of a fun and fair game and boy was I wrong, FIX OVERDRIVE damn it !... noway no how should I lose 7 straight to teams with half my power.. my defense is a beast yet just can’t win. First week I finish top 900 but now I can’t get passed rank 5,500 and will not reach hall of fame tier lol tired of being cheated man.

Message 9 of 11 (474 Views)

★★★ Guide

I dont see it as spamming IF they do superior players and take advantage of mismatches. What I cant stand is fast rbs dont outrun any one and if you do the same run more than once or twice (even against lower teams) you're shut down. Blitz after blitz will come at every run play by a D you just destroyed in the same game. Coaches and strategies are a joke and takes game skill out and puts more spamming in. And a note on coaches, who has ever had a coach that could step on the field and make their opponents slower? Or their team faster? I know why EA dont use the slogan "it's in the game" anymore. This is getting further and further from the real thing

Message 10 of 11 (438 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More