Why have the ratings if everyone sucks?

by michealjonas

Original Post

Why have the ratings if everyone sucks?

★★★ Guide
I just had 4th and goal bulleted a ball to Heath Miller (captain elite version) from Andrew Luck (captain elite) and .......... he drops it. Wide **bleep** open and he drops it. What's the point in all this **bleep** we have to go through to get these players when this is what we get? It's bad enough the games players play above the elite players we get and supposedly are just the regular players on the teams. But why all the drops and one hand tackles against us. When I have had Sam Bradford break 6 tackles to score. That and throw 30 yards down the field across his body with his back to the receiver.
Message 1 of 9 (337 Views)

Re: Why have the ratings if everyone sucks?

★★★★ Guide
Lol! One of my pet peeves, too. I have ateam rating of 90 OVR (all elite) and at least once per season I get totally decimated by a 76 OVR rated team. A few times the AI team has returned multiple 90 yard + interceptions for touchdowns causing me to lose. And nothing like their HB busting off a 90 yard touchdown after breaking at least 6 tackles.
Message 2 of 9 (336 Views)

★★★ Guide
I guess developers think we want this. To work/play hard and build a team that should dominate but have scrubs beat us. I guess it could be "little man" syndrome. Making up for their "shortcomings" by putting in some code to cheat us. Lol
Message 3 of 9 (328 Views)

★★★ Guide
A good example right now I am playing Arizona. I Petersen elite PR. My version couldn't run a 10 minute 40 time on a punt but theirs is lightening and moves from one direction to another in a blink. If I don't make a fluid move he just stops and waits to be hit.
Message 4 of 9 (325 Views)

★★★ Guide
Yay I lose 3-0 despite having first down Arizona had no time outs on the 25 (42 yard fg for the win easy) run a run play to run out the clock....Fumble! Yay another **bleep** thing i have no control over that loses games. WITH ELITE MATT FORTE!!! 2 passes from dumb a $$ carson palmer and tada! **bleep** M e and my team I lose. Totally my fault since wait a f uck ing minute I CANT CONTROL WHAT CAUSED ME TO LOSE!!! WHAT A JOKE. This is a lame excuse for a game. This yugi-oh with **bleep** football helmets. Hey mom buy me a pack of cards. Oooo how cool. These guys are good but not worth a **bleep** for me Yay
Message 5 of 9 (322 Views)

★ Novice

Hi

Thats why I do not understand what is the point of having higher rating when a lower rating AI can outwin us, so it does not make sense. It makes us look real stupid isnt it?

My neighbour's who have around rating can have more wins in events than me , whereas I have close to 87, its ridiculous besides I pay more real money than him.

I have seen my self playing beside him, AI sacking runs much faster sacking my QB, whereas his AI is slower. Adn we are both playing the same live event!!

Message 6 of 9 (298 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah I am doing the revis challenge and with a 94 Luck at QB and a 91, 89, 88, and 87 Te1, Te2, Wr1 and Wr2 I can hardly complete a pass! I bullet the ball and it is always picked off.  If I float it it is always dropped.  And this os against the fn jets? Give a break.  I am about done with this bull@$÷&

Message 7 of 9 (293 Views)

★★★ Guide
The Revis challenge is a joke. I actually had the game not allow me to pass to Heath Miller Captain elite player tapped twice nothing. Coverage gets there bam pass flies out of Lucks hand. They want you to play but the FREE stuff No. Only to there buddies. Just like the mobile rewards. Out of Barry's mouth, it's "who they chose". It's not a game, it's a fun, well animated ponsy scheme.
Message 8 of 9 (288 Views)

★★★ Guide
And... lol on 2nd stage of revis. Have had 0 catches in endzone. Only score by YAC. every def must be revis
Message 9 of 9 (283 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More