Re: Where is everybody?

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where is everybody?

★ Expert

@Humdinger504 I haven't heard from you in a week I think and my posts are going unremarked on and no new posts in awhile. Is everyone on break for the holidays? Lol

Message 1 of 6 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

I think there has been some bans thrown around and maybe people have just had enough of the game in its current state and have left.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (479 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
I’ve been super busy at work but i’m Still here.
Message 2 of 6 (506 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah, I've seen you reply to a couple of things but it's just been eerily quiet lately
Message 3 of 6 (492 Views)

★★ Guide

I think there has been some bans thrown around and maybe people have just had enough of the game in its current state and have left.

Message 4 of 6 (480 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah. You're prolly right bro.
Message 5 of 6 (467 Views)

★★★ Pro
Na, I wasn't banned. Got tired of going nowhere with these people and game and nothing getting done. They'll give us some patchwork and "Scooby snacks" here and there, but, ALL and I mean ALL of the main issues are still very present in and with this game. For black Friday and Cyber Monday they did NOT even give deals on Madden cash. I saw there was an update and decided to see what it was about and in true ea form.... Absolutely nothing. Perusal, they mess with and change stuff around nobody had any problems with or even ever said anything about. They add new stuff while not even attempting to work on and correct the real issues and problems. I've had it with this game and these people. You can't even get them to update, inform, respond, talk to, chat with etc or anything of that nature to us, their fans and customers, on a consistent and reasonable basis even though they have a department of people they pay literally just for that very reason and that's their only job. And when they do, they hold back information from them and they can only tell us so much or nothing at all. Ea is a billion dollar company. The only way our experience is this bad is because it's been manufactured to be. They've had the entire year of 2018 to have this game ready or at least enjoyable and yet here we are. Still complaining about each and every last problem we've been posting about since August 15th and they've given us some new problems to mock us with. Madden mobile has been a PHENOMENAL game at one point in time AND I MEAN PHENOMENAL, you'd think it would only get better. How can you go from what we had in a great mobile game in 16, to this pile of bs greed? They've even made us upgrade our phones for this. I had absolutely no reason to buy a new phone, I ONLY did it to play Madden mobile and I know for a fact I am not the only and you mean to tell me this is it? This is what we get? This is where we're at? This is what I get for being a loyal and faithful customer? I had absolutely NO intentions on buying a new phone anytime soon, but, I call myself being a loyal and faithful Madden mobile gamer, fan, player and customer. Smmfh. Jokes on me. Oh and with all of that being said you can't even get someone who you understand and who understands you when you call customer service here in America and that's not even the worst part, because honestly and truly, I can deal with that if was good customer service. The worst part about that is, that, PLUS, them trying to criminalize you and scare you off by reading that bs "you can be banned if found to be lying or misleading are you sure you want to proceed" bs (so that gives them leeway to just say whatever they want if they don't like you and or how you get mad even when it's completely and obviously their fault) and the reps not even knowing a lick about Madden (mobile nor console), never even played the game and then they act like YOU don't know what problem you're having, don't know how to explain it and frankly, just don't know what the eff you're talking about altogether. It's only so much a man can take. I've been a fan and customer of the Madden franchise since 1992. Nobody in the world wants to feel mistreated, misused and not respected after being loyal and faithful to anything or anyone for any amount of time. Far too long it seems as though we've been fruitlessly posting and having faith. How is it that NOTHING has been to done yet? Like I said, Scooby snacks.
Message 6 of 6 (417 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More