Where did all my coins go???

by ggoodenbury

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Where did all my coins go???

★★★ Newbie

In the middle of bidding the Auction became "unavailable". When it came back online, I was outbid and my 86,000 coins had disappeared!!! How can I get them back? Please help - [edit: email address removed]

Message 1 of 34 (15,003 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Where did all my coins go???

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ggoodenbury 

If you have lost coins in an auction or have not received and item from an auction please allow 24hrs to pass for the coins or item(s) to become available.

After 24hrs if the coins or items are not available to you then first power your device off and back on.

If your missing items or coins are still not available upon login then contact an Advisor for assistance.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 34 (16,541 Views)

All Replies

Lost player

★ Novice

I have Madden Mobile on my smartphone which is an amazing game. Recently during some server interruption I purchased a player Fred Davis (TE tank 77) and he was added to my bench and line up. The server cut out and when I logged on he was no longer on my team and my coins were the same as after I purchased him. Can you help please. Thanks. 

Message 2 of 34 (14,946 Views)

Lost Coins

★★★ Newbie
. I'm trying to save up for Philip Rivers, and i bid for him. The bid was like 35000; however, someone bought him but I didn't get my coins back. I went to my bids and there was nothing there to claim back my coins.I feel like I got robbed from this game and I was wondering if you guys can do anything about it. Thx
Message 3 of 34 (14,954 Views)

I lost my coins in the marketplace

★★★ Newbie
I was bidding for Calais Campbell and I hit the button and it said error and took my coins and it was 20000 coins and my Apple ID drexwelch
Message 4 of 34 (14,953 Views)

HORRIBLE MARKETPLACE FAILURE

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I bid on (and won) a jimmy graham for 90k. i claimed the card and then the game quit and it took the card and my remaining 17k!!! how do i get it back???

Message 5 of 34 (14,956 Views)

Madden 25 mobile

★★★ Newbie
I purchased an elite ben rothisberger for 60,000 coin I won the auction but it said some one out bid me and I lost my coins, plus I didn't have the player either? What happened can I get my coins back or the player check the game so you can see I ain't lying this Is jacked man
Message 6 of 34 (14,951 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@ggoodenbury 

If you have lost coins in an auction or have not received and item from an auction please allow 24hrs to pass for the coins or item(s) to become available.

After 24hrs if the coins or items are not available to you then first power your device off and back on.

If your missing items or coins are still not available upon login then contact an Advisor for assistance.

If required, click the following link to contact an Advisor: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

*Marked as solution for player visibility

barry.png
Message 7 of 34 (16,542 Views)

Re: Lost player

★★★ Apprentice

I had this happen also. completed the auction fair and square (yay!), saw the player on my bench (yay!), updated my roster to inlcude the new player (yay!), exited the game to do someone else fun (yay!), came back to the game a couple hours later and both player and money were gone from my account (BOOOOOOO!). 

I want the player card, not the money (although I paid steeply for him, 68k), but if can't give the player back at least refund the coins!

doesn't help that EA wait times to chat with an advisor are 60+ minutes.

Clearly something is wayyyyy wrong on their backend if they're that crushed with calls. 

Message 8 of 34 (14,944 Views)

Re: Lost player

★★★ Newbie

Try paying $247k for Jamaal Charles, server interruption kicks me out of the auction house as soon as I won. Now worried...but I get back in and claim the player (whew!). Hurry to put him in my lineup to let the game save that he is mine. Successfully replace him for Reggie Bush, THEN immediately server interrupts and shuts down the app. Log back in and Reggie Bush is back in my lineup, no Jamaal in my cards, and only $3k to my name. Messed up...

Message 9 of 34 (14,927 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@

Thank you for replying so far; can you respond with anything definitive in terms of a resolution for all these lost cards and coins? Are they eventually going to be replaced in users' accounts, or not? When? 

I lost 68k in coins and a high value card, disappeared without a trace. Have heard of others losing hundreds of thousands. I've waited now for almost 48 hours, nothing. 

I opened a support case, but I can't fathom how, without any additional detail, EA is going to restore all the lost time, cards, coins (which in some cases, equals real dollars spent on the game) that users put into this. EA might  fix it from happening again in the future, but what's the plan for restoring what's been lost? 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 10 of 34 (14,911 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More