Re: What's with all the fumbles?

by daddyzdog

Original Post

What's with all the fumbles?

★ Expert

Me, and everyone in my league  have been experiencing an extraordinarily high amount of fumbles lately. 

I'm all for the occasional fumble  it's part of the game, but it's been crazy over the last 4 or 5 days. Every lvl we have played in the last week at least 6 or seven teams have had a fumble end their drive. 

@EA_David has something recently changed in the programming that may be causing this? 

Message 1 of 15 (878 Views)

★ Expert
Also my recievers aren't holding on to the ball after taking a hit a lot more often lately as well. These things may be related that's why I added it.
Message 2 of 15 (866 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah, toooooooooo  much fumbles! It completely ruins the amusingness. It gives me nothing but frustration.

Message 3 of 15 (853 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Agree with all of this. Nothing like a fumble on the last play of a blitz tourney that is returned and I lose. Or freaking fumbles in LvL that are returned for touchdowns. It’s unbelievably stupid.
Message 4 of 15 (841 Views)

★ Guide

It is as if they are only working on ruining this game. I wonder what fun they are going to take away next? Nice job EA! The increase of fumbles might just be that push over the edge that will have even more players quit playing. Great job!

Message 5 of 15 (836 Views)

★ Expert
I agree @RunTMC666 my guys are getting really frustrated with the fumbles. As am I. One of my guys has fumbled on 2 lvl drives in the last 3 lvls in a row.
Please fix this asap EA or I fear you will lose more teams.
Message 6 of 15 (817 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David @EA_Barry @EA_Blueberry

Please acknowledge this and let us know if you reported this.
This isn't just a common complaint. This is happening to everyone I talk to. It's as if something in the physics has changed that is affecting ball security. I'm close to losing members of my league.
EA help is no help. The responses I get from them are generic troubleshooting tips and referrals to come here.
Please please please pass this up to the development team marked URGENT
Message 7 of 15 (797 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122  Sorry, I've been trying to get some info back on this.

It's being looked at but I don't have any ETA on a resolution or any way to mitigate this for now, sorry. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 15 (778 Views)

★ Expert
Just knowing that it is being looked into is good enough for now. Thanks for letting me know David.
Message 9 of 15 (768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

Ok, it's not good enough anymore. I just lost my second in command because of this issue. Said the game is broken and he's not spending anymore money on a broken game. This is a guy who religiously spends about 300 bucks a month on this game.
So not only did ea lose that income but I lost the best admin I've ever had and a friend.
You guys have got to get faster at identifying and fixing these game wide problems because it's costing you money and costing the community good players.

You guys know that I don't complain about frivolous things(anymore)  So if I post it as a problem  it really is a problem  

Message 10 of 15 (749 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More