Well, here's an admission.

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Well, here's an admission.

[ Edited ]
โ˜… Expert

There's no reason to ignore questions about the dynamic difficulty adjustment, or DDA or Nerfing.

This is our smoking gun!

๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

image_from_ios.png
Message 1 of 8 (1,248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Well, here's an admission.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

You left out this part:

"In line with this statement and the forum rules we will continue to remove discussions and posts around this subject. This is due to the conversations often being non-constructive and having the tendency to derail threads."

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Dynamic-Difficulty-Adjustment-patent-family/td-p/7952038

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,237 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 

You left out this part:

"In line with this statement and the forum rules we will continue to remove discussions and posts around this subject. This is due to the conversations often being non-constructive and having the tendency to derail threads."

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Dynamic-Difficulty-Adjustment-patent-family/td-p/7952038

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (1,238 Views)

[ Edited ]
โ˜… Expert

@EA_BarryYep, I certainly did. My bad. I've never seen that statement in my life. Feel free to remove as you see fit.

That last bit must have been edited in because it wasn't there when I saw it. 

Message 3 of 8 (1,234 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Pro
@thegatorfan122 I clicked that link Barry said you left out and it still wasn't there.
Message 4 of 8 (1,074 Views)

โ˜… Expert
@Humdinger504 ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ... Its not like we don't know they use it. There's just nothing we can do about it but play through it. We don't gotta like it though.
Message 5 of 8 (1,049 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Pro
@thegatorfan122 I remember them saying on multiple occasions that it didn't even exist though.
Message 6 of 8 (1,027 Views)

Community Manager

@Humdinger504 Yeah, the post was edited. Checking the logs it was there when Barry posted. I'll let Andy know that his post is still causing trouble Wink

And I suspect y'all won't believe me, but I'll reiterate that the patents referenced in the post aren't used in Madden Overdrive.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 8 (1,002 Views)

โ˜…โ˜…โ˜… Pro
@EA_David Well if ANDY edited the post himself, how's @thegatorfan122 leaving stuff out? Since you can see the original one, post it. Why did Andy edit it anyway? I clicked on the link Barry provided, so I don't understand what point you're trying to make. Are you saying gator somehow edited the post that Barry posted the link to? And "I suspect you won't believe me" is cute. Only people who usually lie say stuff like that. I mean, why else would you say it or someone wouldn't believe you? Given y'all track record of lying, lying and not being transparent that's not a game you want to play. Don't be bold and a man when you're trying to be petty and sarcastic but, not one when we ask you certain questions. Any other time you're in hiding and we don't hear a peep from you, so chill with that bravado David. ๐Ÿ˜‰

But, nonetheless, since I have you here. Y'all seem a little overzealous around this subject. But, WHENEVER we ask y'all about things that happen in the game, like how a player with 85 speed can catch a player with 95 speed from 40 yards behind him proving that the ratings either don't mean anything, y'all adjust them or somehow a little bit of both, y'all are never anywhere to be found. AND or y'all are quick to ban and or censor people when we make legit claims with evidence and proof that make y'all uncomfortable and that'll probably (most likely) prove Y'all doing some left handed stuff. I guess certain subjects Y'all lawyers advise y'all NOT to speak on? ๐Ÿ˜‰

So if it's not dda, what is it? And why is it we get such a quick response for this but not any and everything else?
Message 8 of 8 (990 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More