Re: Uninstalling is the only way to fix it

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Uninstalling is the only way to fix it

★★★ Pro

Redundant, repetitive and ridiculous. The same issues, the same nothing happening from the same company. How mad can we get with the moderators whip monitor the forum? They don't have anything to do with the development and gameplay of the game. Yea, they are representatives of the very company that hasn't fix any of the issues we constantly complain about that has been going on since August 15th, but, they just monitor the forums and report back ea. The only logical and legit troubleshooting step all of us can do at this point is uninstall the game and that's it. There are tons of others games to download. It's beyond me how ea can make half a billion ($500 million dollars) dollars in extra content alone and yet have the issues they have and for as long as they have them. They don't tell the moderators to tell us we're working on it, this or that is he issue and ours going to take some time, heck, last season it took for us to take to the forum about the coaches in JANUARY for them to say "oh yea, they don't work, we're looking into it" after advertising out since like may the season before. Players with teams that still have bronze and silver players are beating people that put time and effort into their teams with ease. Defensive backs are extremely op and have catch in traffic like you wouldn't believe. It's going on 4 legit weeks teams I play against have not dropped a pick yet. Not one. Meanwhile my wr's are fighting each other for the ball more than with the defense. If I throw to a player with an teammate nearby, the other one will find his way over to try and catch the ball a lot of times causing an incomplete pass altogether. And it's extremely frustrating when I'm trying to complete an objective in overdrive e.g. 10 catches by wr's, but if in the area, my tight end or rb will intercept the pass. I never make a post after one or two times something happens. I prefer to wait until it's happened quite a few times to be sure it's a big or glitch and not a fluke. I love Madden, but, Madden doesn't love me back.

Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-01-22.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-01-15.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-00-57.png
Message 1 of 11 (564 Views)

★★★ Pro

screenshots

Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-00-47.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-00-36.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-20-00-28.png
Message 2 of 11 (562 Views)

★★★ Pro

More

Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-26-12.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-26-05.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-59.png
Message 3 of 11 (561 Views)

★★★ Pro

More

Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-48.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-38.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-29.png
Message 4 of 11 (554 Views)

★★★ Pro

More

Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-22.png
Screenshot_2018-09-19-19-25-14.png
Message 5 of 11 (552 Views)

★ Expert
Thats whats they use against us. We have dedicated so much time and energy into this game they know we wont quit. I have made so many friends over the last 3 seasons that bailing on them is unthinkable to me. If I quit, my league dies.
Message 6 of 11 (518 Views)

★★★ Pro

And not only that, they know we love this game as much as real football, if not more with some people. Don't get me wrong, it's a really good game. It's just that the greed and type and amount of issues this game has overshadows how good and fun this game really is and has the potential to be. I mean, c'mon bruh. It's non-stop problem after problem, issue after issue. Nothing's perfect but bruh.

Message 7 of 11 (513 Views)

★ Expert
No doubt its a great game, but youre right, they have diminished the experience. I don't expect to win every game, I just want every game to be fair. Oh and for them to bring back sets. :-)
Message 8 of 11 (509 Views)

★ Expert
And the TOTW and Rising Star events are silly. You cant grind for those players. The tokens and badges you get from the weekly events are so minimal and you can only play them once. If you want one of those players you have to buy the packs.
Message 9 of 11 (508 Views)

★★★ Pro

Exactly. Plain and simple, just make it fair and bring back our sets. I just play the totw and rising star events simply because there's nothing else to do in this game. 

Message 10 of 11 (496 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More