Re: UF Players Locked

by CrossEyedNipple

Original Post

UF Players Locked

★ Novice

I was told to create a post by the support team.

My issue is the "Claim" button is not highlighted and I'm unable to unlock both 91 Cam Newton and 92 Richard Sherman.

Really makes me angry with the amount of time invested. Especially with the event ending in just a few hours. 

Attached are pictures of my issue.

Thanks!Screenshot_20190103-221030_Overdrive.jpgScreenshot_20190103-220719_Overdrive.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (188 Views)

Community Manager

@Tawcoma26 Thank you. Do you recall when the Sherman and Newton Elite Present sets were completed?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

What does this mean? What “elite present sets”? I unlocked the 91 Moss just by exchanging lights on the tree. There is no “elite present set” to complete before unlocking the master. This is a glitch, David. Just admit that there’s no “elite present set”, that we are all just SOL and that this game is a piece of garbage so we can all move on with our lives.

PS. UF Moss is absolute garbage. Cannot catch a single thing. He’s 96 on my team and I had to replace him with my 90 D Hop cuz he seriously drops at least 4 out of 5 balls hitting him directly in the hands. OMG madden overdrive suuuuuuuuxxxx. I’m deleting this garbage.

Message 3 of 3 (153 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More