Re: How do you truck in the NFL?

by a073d2eb5cb24342493794d700e3dfc3

Original Post

Trucking, lagging and routes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Trucking- I know I can not be the only one that the trucking NEVER works for? I know I'm not. No matter what I do, or try to do, and how perfect my timing is it never works. Like at all. I've made a post about this before, but of course, to no avail. I gave up on trying to truck, I want to say, about the middle of September. I do my fair share of trying every so often but it's always the same thing. No.

Edit: I'm talking about swiping.

Lagging- The lagging started about a month and a half ago, for me, give or take. It's bad enough that I (we) have to deal with this unbelievably, unreasonably, extremely op defense, but now I have to deal with consistent lagging that throws my timing and everything else off, but, not only that, it is always suspect that the defense always benefits from it. And I mean all of the time. 

Routes- Now concerning the routes. As you know, the players don't even fight for the ball, let alone, look for it and gets hit in the back OFTEN anywhere from as soon as the ball is snapped all the way to 40, 50 yards downs field. But, ea would not be ea and this would not be their Madden mobile if it had stopped there. No sir. They need it to be extremely ridiculous. The players started deciding to stop dead in the middle of their routes and it's always when you throw it to them. This too has been going on for quite sometime now. Please add these to the list of things to be fixed. Thank you.

Message 6 of 14 (961 Views)

How do you truck in the NFL?

I'm on the treacherous showdown with Marshawn Lynch and I can't get the guy to truck by swiping up, using the "move" button what's the deal!? I'm using an Android. I'm not spending anymore money just for stamina if I can't get a moderator to help out because once again it's like playing a game at the carnival where it's a set up just to spend money. Nope not me. Same with the NBA Mobile live when it comes to slamming 2 dunks and winning before moving on, fixed!
Message 1 of 14 (1,100 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

You are not alone. I have played this game for 3 years but after losing 2700 stamina to the first round of the treacherous event, I feel like I have never played this game in my life or, as you said, playing a game not programmed to win. Madden does this alot. You will notice that right after giving out tons of stamina in one event, there just happens to be a new live event the next day that eats it all up not letting you do simpke things you do all day every day in this game. 68 failed trucks in a row on that event.  Rigged?  Nah... Not all. Sad thing is they really think we are stupid enough not to notice it. Won't truck, won't spin, won't juke, every truck is either bad sngle, too slow, loss.  Good luck dude!!

Message 2 of 14 (1,090 Views)

Best way not to eat your stamina after the first tackle, shut out of out of the game then go back into it! But you are so right. Think we're stupid so we'll spend money for the stamina not me. I'm just skipping the event. They have more after this that just eats up more stamina from what I'm told from another gamer. Crappy part is makes Lynch look like a * a$$ player doesn't say a lot for his real skills he had on the field!! I've played many Oklahoma drills like this trucked right on through, this one no way. I give up. Not wasting my time. But if you play the NBA Mobile live game it's the same way I dunk constantly with my guys dude then they set up a showdown where you have to dunk "at least TWO" which in reality means you HAVE to dunk TWO and WIN the game or you don't advance it's all fixed to burn that stamina. Easy money makers but they don't realize they're killing the game for gamers and it's not as fun. People I've talked to are saving their money and walking away it's not as fun anymore. They can use their money on other games that's not "fixed". Good luck man if you find a way around it let me know and I'll do the same for you!!
Message 3 of 14 (1,083 Views)
Highlighted

If I was using my HB or WR guy I'd just fly by his @$$ but Lynch is slow.
Message 4 of 14 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Sure will !

Message 5 of 14 (1,072 Views)

Re: Trucking, lagging and routes

★ Expert
I'm with you on all counts, well except for the trucking. I almost never even use the "special move" button because I'm never sure if he's going to stiff arm or spin or God forbid dive because he's close to the line to gain.
So basically I just use the built into the joystick moves.
Message 7 of 14 (927 Views)

★★★ Pro
But, here's the thing, I never use the special moves button for that exact reason. I always used and am talking about swiping.
Message 8 of 14 (919 Views)

★ Expert
Oh, I gotcha
Message 9 of 14 (909 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I’ve never managed to get the swiping to work. I was quite successful last year with trucking but this year is awful.

I also get the same issues with lag. Even though on a 1 year old iPad Pro I gave still had to reduce the graphics setting to its lowest as it wouldn’t  work.

Same issues with running routes, half the time they don’t run the correct route but the QB still throws it way off, that’s if the QB actually throws it to the right person as it’s still a known bug that the QB throws automatically and to the other side of the screen!

Message 10 of 14 (894 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More