Re: Totw bonus token criteria not being registered

by EA_David

Original Post

Totw bonus token criteria not being registered

★★ Newbie

I went through troubleshooting and my criteria still won't register I was instructed to post it as a bug on the form because it's regularly checked by designers please fix this bug thank you

Message 1 of 6 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, thanks for the post. If you can post some screenshots, it should help with looking into this.

If you can give a screenshot of your current team (all 3 parts please), and if you let me know your current bonus token % that should help. Finally, can I check how many badges you're earning in each event?

Sometimes things are working fine, it's just a little unclear when the % bonus is applied. However I definitely want to check to ensure that folks are getting what they should.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (453 Views)

★ Guide
I noticed this same problem yesterday. None of mine have been registering and I have one of the TOTW Heroes in my lineup.
Message 3 of 6 (412 Views)

Community Manager

@daddyzdog Thank you. Can I check what total bonus% do you have, and what reward are the TOTW events giving you?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (371 Views)

★ Guide
I checked this morning and they are now registering. It appears to have been fixed in the last 24 hours. I am using the new Allen Robinson.

The TOTW events are registering points correctly. It was not registering for the bonus events in the TOTW store bonuses.
Message 5 of 6 (360 Views)

Community Manager

Ah yes I misunderstood, you were referring to the bonus packs, and it's working fine for me this morning too, thank you for the update. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 6 (354 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More