This is cheating and should not be allowed!!!

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

This is cheating and should not be allowed!!!

★ Expert

How is it allowed for a team to have the same versions of the same players on thier teams .

This should be considered cheating.

Most people traded in the Madden feast lower tier cards like normal people should have done but apparently there's a loophole that needs to be closed.

@EA_David @EA_Barry @EA_Blueberry 

Please report this issue asap PLEASE!! 

Screenshot_20181206-163307_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20181206-163338_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 7 (395 Views)

Re: This is cheating and should not be allowed!!!

★ Guide
WTF
Message 2 of 7 (377 Views)

★ Expert
I know, right?
Message 3 of 7 (367 Views)

★★ Guide
To be frank when this was first realised during the event I tried it but on my iPad the game refused to let me add duplicate players into my team. I therefore sold the players or exchanged them, but my question is, why wouldn’t you do it if the game let you? Arguably it is slightly immoral but if the game lets you because it has bugs everywhere why wouldn’t you do it?
Message 4 of 7 (356 Views)

★ Expert
Oh, I'm not saying that I wouldn't. I'm just saying that I realized this while playing a league with game changers in it and they were doing this. Since no one else knew about this glitch until afterwards it makes me wonder if they had advanced information.
It shouldn't be able to happen and should be fixed, but I would have taken advantage of it too, im sure, and I'm not mad about the guys doing it, merely pointing out another flaw in the system.
Message 5 of 7 (336 Views)

★★ Guide
Totally agree dude.
Message 6 of 7 (330 Views)

★★★ Pro
I made a post about this exact same issue with Dawkins. I don't even have the energy tio get upset about anything with this game anymore. You would think something as simple as not allowing players to have the same player (no matter the card/promo) on their lineup more than once would be something we wouldn't and shouldn't ever have to worry about. But then again, it's ea.
Message 7 of 7 (317 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More