This game is killing me

by thekingofpain

Original Post

This game is killing me

★★★ Apprentice

Putting up Butkus and D Hop superstars for a 100 freaking dollars in this damn mobile game. Of course I want those f’ing players. But, the minute improvement to my overall team for a 95 OVR card...

D Hop is essentially my favorite receiver today and I almost lose myself when I see him obtainable for my roster. But F $100, especially when throwing the ball is sh!t in this game now. 

Message 1 of 3 (353 Views)

Re: This game is killing me

★★★ Pro
I'm not going to lie though, even though those packs were $100, they were still some of the best packs period considering what was in them. For starters, you only get about 10k Madden cash for a bill and that's it. Those packs had the players, another diamond I think and about 4 elites, plus 25k MC. Considering how ea beats us out of our money and time with this game this season, those packs were actually worth the money. We don't get that often, if at all really.
Message 2 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: This game is killing me

★★★ Apprentice
Agree to disagree on those packs being “worth the money.” Only such cases, imo, are when you get the full MC value for a pack + huge bonuses for an event or a player card. Then, I maybe get those.
But, I’ve cut myself off from in app spending.
Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More