The intended targets for even attempt to catch the ball, let alone fight for it.

by Humdinger504

Original Post

The intended targets for even attempt to catch the ball, let alone fight for it.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Now even more so,  the intended target I'm throwing the ball to does NOT even make an attempt to catch the ball. This is happening during matches that count, lvl, od, the blitz tournament, everything. It doesn't matter when they do it because it should not be happening in the first place, but, just my luck, it's happening to me mostly on 3rd and fourth downs. Smh. We've, as a community, made countless post about this for as far back as when the season first started, it's still happening and even more so now. The players are not attempting to make the catch when the ball is thrown to them. And another thing I forgot to mention was that in the live events where you have to make catches, which ever one it may be, more and more with them when you do make the catch, the game does not recognize it even though you caught it, ran a couple yards, got tackled, get up and drop the ball. It's become consistent as well.

Message 1 of 1 (196 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More