The game deciding when you win and lose is starting to take a toll..

by Humdinger504

Original Post

The game deciding when you win and lose is starting to take a toll..

★★★ Pro

I can't stress enough of how aggravating it is when the game all of a sudden up and decides it's time for me to win or lose. Each and every single time I lose its because of ridiculous and egregious things happening. My 96 ovr wr and te dropping 4,5 +wide open passes in a row, defensive players with 70 and 80 speed catching my 97 speed rb from 10, 30, 40, 50+ yards behind him, defenders catching interceptions in a crowd of 4,5,6,7 people meanwhile my team is dropping wide open passes, 96+ovr offensive linemen can't block for nothing in the world, ball carriers falling over nothing, getting tackled by my own teammates, no matter what run play I pick the defense always knows the play and overloads that side and any and everything else you can think of to go wrong does. And to add insult to injury, it's mostly always against teams who still have gold and silver players and with 80 ovr's. The problem is NOT that things don't always go my way or in my favor, the problem is that the things that do happen are clear and evident that some sort of in game adjusting goes on. How else can y'all explain how a player with 70-80 speed-acc catches a player faster than him let alone with 95+ speed from so many yards behind? I've been trying to get an answer or explanation from someone, anyone at ea for months to no avail. This is exactly why people say the game is rigged though. Because we can't ever get an answer from ea and all of a sudden the game has these players playing like we still have 100+ovr players from last season. These are very present and legit problems in this game and they need to be corrected.

Message 1 of 2 (240 Views)

Re: The game deciding when you win and lose is starting to take a toll..

★ Expert
You'll start hearing crickets soon......

The game is rigged. Not every time, but once is enough to constitute fraud. Which is why they won't answer how this happens.
Message 2 of 2 (228 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More