Suspended from the auction house.

by BEERxxRUN

Original Post

Re: Suspended from the auction house.

★ Expert
Until they figure out what went on. Apparently there was some activity that they consider suspicious. Once they finish investigating they will either ban your account for cheating or release the ban and reapply your coins back to your account. That's what happened last year anyway.
Message 21 of 26 (897 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh okay fair enough. Thanks for replying faster than EA ever will 🙃 If I get banned I’m gonna be upset cause I just bought a solid care that was about 100k under market and then I got “suspended”. I literally did nothing I just got lucky

Message 22 of 26 (892 Views)

Community Manager

@LandonGrissom 

If you received a long term suspension or ban you will receive an email from our Terms of Service team. If you would like to inquire about a suspension/ban please contact them via the link below.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 26 (835 Views)

★★ Novice

The auction house ban or suspension was lifted. I still don’t know why I was banned but I am glad it was fixed! Thank you for responding to my post!

Message 24 of 26 (826 Views)

★ Novice
@BEERxxRUN So did ea suspend you for 7 days first and why . I got a 7 day auction suspension I have no idea as to why! They don’t help at all when u live chat etc..
Message 25 of 26 (677 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@pjjb3uibjfaa Have you checked the email address registered to your account for a response from the Terms of Service team? You should have received one regarding the reason why.

EDIT 5/12: This post is originally from 2017 so I'll be shutting it down. If you are suspended or banned from the auction house/your account, please contact our Terms of Service team here: https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Please create a new post if a more recent thread isn't already active if you still need help.

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 26 (3,128 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More