Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Suspended from the auction house.

by BEERxxRUN

Original Post

Re: Suspended from the auction house.

Until they figure out what went on. Apparently there was some activity that they consider suspicious. Once they finish investigating they will either ban your account for cheating or release the ban and reapply your coins back to your account. That's what happened last year anyway.
Message 21 of 24 (146 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh okay fair enough. Thanks for replying faster than EA ever will 🙃 If I get banned I’m gonna be upset cause I just bought a solid care that was about 100k under market and then I got “suspended”. I literally did nothing I just got lucky

Message 22 of 24 (141 Views)

Community Manager

@LandonGrissom 

If you received a long term suspension or ban you will receive an email from our Terms of Service team. If you would like to inquire about a suspension/ban please contact them via the link below.

Click here to contact Terms of Service

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 23 of 24 (84 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The auction house ban or suspension was lifted. I still don’t know why I was banned but I am glad it was fixed! Thank you for responding to my post!

Message 24 of 24 (75 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Overdrive User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help