Re: Super Bowl loss!

by gijohn0612

Original Post

Super Bowl loss!

★★ Novice
How is it that my 85 overall team loses in the Super Bowl to. 73 overall team? This is two seasons in a row I lost to scrub teams. Why is it that my elite players seem to be moving in slow motion while theirs fly around the screen? Also the computer seems to be able to send 6 guys to my one player when I throw the ball and intercept it. The season I'm able to dominate but the post season can't seem to buy a dollar. It is getting very frustrating to play this game, especially with all the auction house problems and losing of items.
Message 1 of 10 (976 Views)

★★★★ Novice
What season are you on
Message 2 of 10 (971 Views)

★★ Novice
I lost season 4 and now 5.
Message 3 of 10 (969 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My off 87 and deff 86 and I loss team 74 Confusedmileymad: Developers need to write, or real statistics, or make the game easier

Message 4 of 10 (961 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

90 off/89 def team losing to 76 ovr teams in regular seasons. I'm on season 6 and it's tooth and nail EVERY GAME. I can do any live event with my eyes closed, but regular season difficulty is just stupid. Don't post an OVR if they are going to play at something else altogether or it's meaningless.

Message 5 of 10 (940 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Just wondering if there are people from EA who is taking note of players feedback on this forum and sending them on higher ups.

The difficulty of the game shows the quality of how the algorithm of the code was made and I bet you they didnt think deep about it like it was rush just for the sake of hitting the target release date - sorry devs, project managers wins.

Here is one way they may have done it, each level of difficulty the stats of each player is boost by an x amount of percentage - so a level 75 player at a level 3 difficulty will get a 40% boost on all of its stats which will now be higher than your regular level 91 player or it just like playing against level 75 safety with 99 points on all of its stats. And one more thing, they increases your opponents stats or decreases yours, one way or the other its not fun and maybe frustrating to others.

Nevertheless, I just hope EA will look into this and maybe let your project managers play season 4 and up with a 78 OVR team hehehe!

Message 6 of 10 (927 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Well, guess what! Winning a Superbowl in Season 4 is doable! I did it with a L76 OVR team. I just don't know how to put ss here to show the proof and my record was 11 - 4 - 3 before heading to the finals.

Offense:
L80 QB
L77 HB
L77 FB
L75 LTE
L75 RTE
L74 WR
L72 WR
L78 LOT
L78 ROT
L77 LOG
L75 ROG
L82 C

Defense:
L77 DEs
L74 DTs
L78 LB
L75 LB
L75 MLB
L73 MLB
2 L71 S
L80 S
L76 S
L85 CB
L76 CB

Special is L70
Message 7 of 10 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You think that's bad, what about losing head-to-head matches to teams with ovr 10 points or more under you. Sometimes it just blows my mind when my offense just lays down and takes an a$$ raping!
Message 8 of 10 (917 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I do share your frustration, but remember head to head does not boost the stats of your opponents. I think the GAME LEVEL of your opponent plays an important factor more than the OVR LEVEL of your team. The higher level your opponent is, the more plays they unlocked and the more option for them to counter your offense or make plays on which you cannot counter to.

In case you are losing under a OVR TEAM and you have they same or lower level, they may have been studying your plays and customizing their strategies and counter on you.

In any cases, try adjusting your team one step at a time.
Message 9 of 10 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I do not know if this is the right thread where I should keep on updating things but guess what I got my FIFTH SUPERBOWL (Season 5) RING with a L76 OVR team (L78 Offense, L77 Defense, L70 Special).

Here is the team roster:

Offense:
L80 QB
L77 HB
L77 FB
L75 LTE
L78 RTE
L74 WR
L72 WR
L78 LOT
L78 ROT
L77 LOG
L77 ROG
L82 C

Defense:
L77 DEs
L74 DTs
L78 LB
L75 LB (MLB)
L77 MLB
L75 LB
L71 S
L78 S
L80 S
L76 S
L85 CB
L76 CB

I started the season with three straight loses, my QB gets sacked alot so I decided to upgrade my offensive linemen. As for my defensive end, I did the same because my season 4 roster is having a hard time stopping running backs. I also upgraded one of my safety and cb. And my favorite part is the linebackers, which I also upgraded, I just love seeing the opponent's QB getting sacked.

I always try to upgrade my players 1 to 3 level up, and probably spend just 20K coins for this season.
Message 10 of 10 (894 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More