Stop nerfing the people putting the work & money for a good team

by champ15j

Original Post

Stop nerfing the people putting the work & money for a good team

★★★★ Novice

Its is absolutely ignorant that ea does this and its ever damn season. Ea punishes people for spending money and putting in the time and effort to build a superior team then those that dont. Ea charges ridiculous prices for garbage half the time and expect people to pay it. Like buying a $10 shirt for $99. Then the people that do spend, grind and build themselves what's supposed to be a superior 99 overall team with maxed out training at 3000 team power, ends up getting run over by a sub 90s - 1000 power team in league vs league. You offensive line wont even try to block. They either get pushed right past or they miss the block completely. So running the ball is out of the question. So you try to pass but your line still wont block this far lesser team your playing so ya got to be quick. But their Dbs with 92 speed are some how much faster than you 99 speed receiver, so if ya do get the pass off, it's going to get knocked down or picked. And if that dont happen and ya do get it to a wide open receiver, the ball just going to bounce off him and to the ground. Absolutley ridiculous * that ea pulls, and * never changes. Ea lies, cheats, steals and screws its customers at an alarming level and they expect us to just keep taking it. This should not happen. What essentive is there to spend or build your team up if this * is going to happen. Enough is enough 

Message 1 of 3 (556 Views)

Re: Stop nerfing the people putting the work & money for a good team

★★★ Pro
I was just about to make a post about this. But what's worse, is that their are so many post in this forum and across all other social platforms talking about this. They refuse to acknowledge it, let alone respond to the unflattering questions about how and why certain things ALWAYS happens if they're not jerking us with the ratings and overalls and if they're not adjusting the ratings during the game (which is literally false advisement since we're left handedly enticed into paying for the player's card as advertised expecting it to perform as advertised and then it doesn't). It's one thing for it to happen, but it happens all of the time. Why are they selling these players if they're not going to perform as advertised and if the ratings and overalls don't translate to the field? They know what they're doing and their actions show they couldn't careless about our experience as loyal fans and players with this game. At least not the ones who makes the decisions that matter. It's just like last season when they duped us with the coaches. It wasn't until February that they acknowledged the coaches didn't work. February. They're quick to say they play the game too but, that's even worse because they know about these problems beforehand and choose not to acknowledge and do anything about them for the sake of getting over. Because if that was not the case, they'd be more interactive, transparent and they'd be on top of this stuff without us having to complain about them (the same ones over and over) all of the time. Last season was suspect, but, this season showed their true colors and what they care about most and it isn't us. They say one thing, but I'm going off of the experiences and what goes on in and with the game and it shows player experience and moral isn't a top priority. I can't begin to tell how frustrating it is that a team that still have silver players on it, (and not just one, I mean like 8 or 9 silver players) can regularly beat me with an 100 offense and 97 defense. How are teams like mine always losing to 87 overall teams all of the time is ea doesn't have shady practices going on? And then these teams don't just win, they destroy you. When people spend money, it is for the sake of having a better team and advantage. Don't cheat me and weaken my team because other people can't or don't want to spend money. That's the only reason we spend money is to have a better team not so we can just waste it for nothing.
Message 2 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Stop nerfing the people putting the work & money for a good team

★★★ Newbie

But that's why they do it, FOR YOUR MONEY, that's all that matters to them, why do you think the best * came out last, because seasons over and they want everyone playing to spend more money, I FOR SURE AM NOT PLAYING THIS NEXT YEAR, MAYBE IF ENOUGH PEOPLE DONT PLAY IT, THEY MIGHT GET THE HINT, but its football and people will play it and people will spend money, like why spend 100 dollars on 1 98 or 99 ovr player, that's stupid, but people do it.

I AM DONE, 2 YEARS OF THIS AND IM NOT DOING IT AGAIN, MAYBE ILL CREATE MY OWN USER FRIENDLY FOOTBALL GAME, give the players a chance to enjoy the game without getting ef'd over

Message 3 of 3 (512 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More