So let me get this right.......

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

So let me get this right.......

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

.....the only way to get one of the new elite or diamond NFC players is to drop 100.00 bucks into the game?

Are you serious? So if you can't just drop 100 bucks your SOL?

SMFH

Message 1 of 4 (292 Views)

Re: So let me get this right.......

★★★ Pro
So many people have and continue to quit this game. At one point in time the packs were actually GOOD to say three very least about them, even at that time, but especially more so now looking back comparing them to now. All of the packs worth getting are $100 and they don't even give other versions of those types of packs, you can only spend money on them and even if they did have coin packs, you now have to buy the coins and that's the only way to get them. These people can say "were listening to you" all they want but their actions are proving that to be a complete bogus and out right lie. As long as we're foolish enough to not only still play bit spend money even knowing they couldn't care less about us is what's keeping them from doing right and taking us seriously. I mean to be honest, why would they change if we don't give them a reason to? This "update" we're "supposed" to be getting will the end all be all for me. It's astounding how bad this game is and they actually thought it was ready to be and worth putting out.
Message 2 of 4 (281 Views)

★ Expert

It's just astonishing to me that they are just so blatantly greedy. I'm starting to believe that this is intentional. That they are trying to weed out any players not spending 300+ real dollars a month.

I'm able to spend a little. Maybe 50 or 60 bucks a month. But now it's getting to where if you can't drop a hundo on a pack you don't have a chance to keep up with the rich kids. 

I understand that people with money are going to have an advantage  That's life  but this is seriously bad.

It might be different if they spent some of that money on a competent customer service department  but they won't even do that  

Bah... Now I'm ranting... 

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

★ Apprentice

what did this update do.  Its not like they said a F(*&Y*(*&) word.  Just can't play unavailable;e, oh install update.  So if they were doing something that made THE GAME FAIR.  They would publicize that.  If it was not for LVL i would have quit this game when it came out.  To the point where not even the friends I have made can justify spending the money that EA is forcing to spend to stay competitive. 

Message 4 of 4 (251 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More