Re: Since the recent update tactics are not populating?

by 79Ballhawk

Original Post

Since the recent update tactics are not populating?

★★★ Apprentice

Since I’ve done the update, during 5-6 OD matches out of 15-18 matches the tactics never register even though the stamina is full? Really puts a screw in since I’m grinding for Ramsey and all I need to finish is tactics (so that’s an average of 6 tactics per match x 5 matches = 30 tactics (I’m 137 away) I got screwed out of). C’mon get your stuff together man!!

CDF83629-89CA-4033-AB83-AE29210AE41F.jpeg
Message 1 of 7 (389 Views)

★ Guide
I am glad to know I am not the only one dealing with this crap. It happens in OD and Blitz OD. It’s costing me wins and tourney points. Fix this!!!
Message 2 of 7 (365 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
No doubt!!
Message 3 of 7 (358 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So once again EA is aware and not doing anything to make it right or compensate for the aggravation!
Message 4 of 7 (331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So close to Ramsey but EA is gonna make it just that much harder!

CBF255AC-5D0D-45E4-B1FB-A7AB81A20ECF.png
Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)

Blitz tourney tactic bug

★ Guide

Ok, just got my last attempt stolen from me because the match I was in it was "pre determined " this guy was going to win. I was keeping up with him, he was a little ahead, but I have my 200% tactic at full OD, just wait for that, then I'll stomp him.....well, full OD came, and no tactic. Nothing is lit up. I use no other tactics other than the green rush tactics. This is by far the best example of the game pre determining some winners. He was still able to use his tactics on me as I was pounded with rush challenge after rush challenge in the last minute, and I had 0 OPTIONS. 

Screenshot_20190130-165124_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 6 of 7 (313 Views)

Re: Blitz tourney tactic bug

Community Manager

@SyndicatE1424 That tactics issue is a bug, but that's not ok either. From my testing it looks like it can trigger if you hit the tactic at the exact moment the bar fills. 

Do you remember, were you waiting for the bar to fill and pressing it immediately, or did the bar fill during a play?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (273 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More