Re: Shiny Present

by Trycky1974

Original Post

Shiny Present

★★ Novice

I opened two of these today spent a lot of time and coin gathering the players needed to exchange for the paper bought 4 bows and 4 ribbons. Traded the first one and got my shiny present 1 which is supposed to be a diamond 2 ghost of madden player, I pulled 95 OVR Dee Ford, SUCCESS!!! Second time however when I clicked it I surprisingly got a shiny present 6 instead which is a color rush diamond 1 Mosley. The guy I was dealing with had me send all the screenshots then after awhile told me to check and make sure I now have enough to open the shiny present 1. I was like ok cool they reimbursed me. I check and nothing is there. I tell him then he comes back with this link and offered me a madden pack. So am I not going to get reimbursed for what I originally bought? 

19A3F3D6-02CE-4EC8-8BCB-4C32896559FB.jpeg
Message 1 of 8 (539 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a support ticket  open with them. Knowing ea, ill probably get nothing even though im clearly not the only one affected by this.

Message 2 of 8 (480 Views)

★★ Novice

I got a madden pack pretty useless got an 84 elite and a couple gold players

Message 3 of 8 (470 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is my last response...

Screenshot_20190104-011353_Email.jpg
Message 4 of 8 (459 Views)

★★ Novice

That almost sounds like your saying it didn’t happen.i attached a screenshot that shows what the gift says you will receive. When you open this gift it should be a shiny present 1 correct? When I opened mine it said shiny present 6. It seems  that it will give you something other than what the heading says you will receive.

382D9619-AC15-4574-AD9F-A0202E70B3BF.jpeg
Message 5 of 8 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

Also I am using an Apple product not android

Message 6 of 8 (442 Views)

★★ Novice

There is no problem with the event, but for some reason UF is going on for another 24 hours and that gift is now missing. It’s the only one not there, but there is no problem with i?

Message 7 of 8 (427 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same bs song and dance i got.

Message 8 of 8 (389 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More