Re: Shiny Present 1

by LogJam91203

Original Post

Shiny Present 1

★★ Novice

I spent around 800,000 coins to complete the diamond present set that very specifically says “shiny present 1”. It required 1000 wrapping paper, 1 diamond ribbon, and one diamond bow. After completing, I opened the pack that gives the present, and got “shiny present 2”. The reason I completed the set is because I knew that shiny present 1 is a ghost player, which would make the trade-in worth it. Instead, I ended up getting 91 Josh Norman, which would go for not even half of the coins I spent. I contacted EA customer service, which was no help at all. I told them about my problem, and they actually said that they checked my account and I “never completed the set”. First of all, I never gave them my username or anything. All I did was email them, from an email that is separate from the one connected to my account. Secondly (Obviously) I did complete the set. After a lot of back and forth with this guy named “Rajat” he told me to come here and post something. Still kind of confused.

Anybody else having this problem?

Anyone gotten anything from EA in compensation? 

Btw I am aware that EA gave two packs (one UF pack and one New Years) but all they were was some gold players and a couple balloons, party hats, and a firework. These in no way worth the same as a ghost player. Below is a screenshot of the set I completed.

C63B3D0A-FCEC-4787-A0A8-393A9D77C72E.png
Message 1 of 13 (982 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have been going round and round with support on this as well. They told me they have forwarded it to "the studio" to look at. Mulriple people have been affected by rhis bait and switch by ea. The present says shiny 1.....not random diamond present....youre luckier than me, i got a bf 89 elite 2.

Message 2 of 13 (934 Views)

★★ Novice
Really hope they are able to compensate for this mistake. All they’re offering me now is a madden pack, which I think is just gold players and maybe one elite.
Message 3 of 13 (926 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I JUST GOT MY SHINY PRESENT ONE! If anybody else is having this problem, just be persistent with EA and don’t take their “madden pack”.
Message 4 of 13 (912 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have posted on here, on eahelp on twitter, and still.nothing....

Message 5 of 13 (896 Views)

★★ Novice
I just kept emailing back and forth.
Message 6 of 13 (889 Views)

★ Apprentice

Well ill try emailing the useless hacks again

Message 7 of 13 (855 Views)

★ Apprentice

Its also funny how wwhen i contact ea help they tell me they cant help me to come here, and when i come here i see this

Screenshot_20190104-011353_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20190106-190849_Samsung Internet.jpg
Message 8 of 13 (849 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bumping this up again since this is still not getting acknowledged/fixed

Message 9 of 13 (804 Views)

★ Apprentice

Still no update or acknowledgement or anything. This was an error before the new years stuff...come on ea

Message 10 of 13 (748 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More