Seasons

by ccurtis7716

Original Post

Seasons

★★ Novice

Hi I just want to ask if you guys could PLEASE Bring back seasons I want it by the end of the year and I don't want season battles because it's too time consuming and it ruins the point of seasons because seasons is a set schedule with 16 Games it's not fun when u pick who u play and u have to play 32 teams, Can u guys please just please bring it back, I'll do anything to have it back I don't want to be ignored  just please bring season mode with rewards i want traditional football. It's not fun to pick who u play it's not fun when u only gave away games it's not fun when u don't get to choose to kickoff first or receive first after the season battle timer expires BRING SEASONS BACK PLEASE I'll pay to bring it back if I could. Please I want people to hear us not just ignore Just please TAKE this into consideration 

Message 1 of 2 (292 Views)

Re: Seasons

★★ Novice
Oh and another thing I wanted to add is, it's not fun that u can repeat games having a record is better and I loved seeing who I was going to play the next game and maybe losing a couple games they should bring both PLEASE THANKS
Message 2 of 2 (290 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More