The continuous looping resume game in season mode problem is following the player on other devices.

by happyhugman

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile Stuck After 'Season Two'

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Please let us know if restarting the device syncs up your gameplay.

Also, there was maintenance done on the game today which may have cleared this up.

Please post to confirm either way. Thanks.

barry.png
Message 11 of 48 (3,232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Things that I have tried but do not work:

- Restarting my Android device.

- Going to Settings -> Application Manager -> "Clear Data" (This resets most other games but does not work with your app)

- Uninstalling and reinstalling

You said there was an update this morning that could have potentially solved the problem. Well, it hasn't for me. I've been stuck on Week 9 after winning Week 10 for the past 2 days. I've contacted your support team at [edit: email address removed] but all I've recieved are automated responses linking me to your FAQ that does not provide any useful information. 

This game is great and I enjoy it, but not being able to play Season mode because of this glitch really bums me out.

Message 12 of 48 (3,220 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile 'Season Play' Stuck After Season Two

★★★ Newbie
I am also having the same issue. I built my team up and would be a shame to delete it after the money I invested into it.
Message 13 of 48 (3,207 Views)

Re: Season froze on resume game

★★★ Novice
I open the game on a another device using my Facebook to login and the problem is on the other devices as well. I just installed the game that day on the second android so the problem is following the game player which means it's not our devices that are screwing up. look I love the game but all I've been able to do for the last 3 days is buy and sell players I've built a heck of a team that I cant play with if you guys can't fix this then I want my money back that I have spent on players packs. My brother loves his game which is downloaded on my device and runs perfectly even more irritating.
Message 14 of 48 (3,177 Views)

Re: madden nfl mobile frozen season resume games continuous looping problem.

★★★ Novice
EA Barry,

Excuse me if I'm not following protocol I am new to the forum / problem / FAQ / trouble shooting / community. II have been reading the posts and I've noticed that your name has come up several times when answering problem questions. My game is also frozen in that looping resume game problem. Some of the other people have in season mode. I installed the game from the play store on a second device. when I started the game and it asked me to log in via Facebook I did and the problem existed on the new device just like it was on my original device. so the problem is following the game player and it's not the devices hat are being used my brother uses my android tablet to play his game all the time and my game is locked up on the tablet.

My my problems began when I was playing a game season mode the app started to update it kicked me out off the game and closed the game when I tried to reopen itI got a message saying an update was in process and it would take at least 30 minutes thank you for your patience. the next day when i opened the app I saw the game I was playing with the resume button so pressed it took me to the game summary statistics page press Continue and it brings me be right back to the game with the resume button. Everything else works.

I closed the app, uninstalled then reinstalled, what's the application manager cleared the cache cleared the memory. Everything that could possibly be associated with the game. I have installed the game on a completely different device and when I login on that device and try to play the same problem exists. so the problem is following the player it is not with the devices my brother plays his game on my android and on the same device I cant play my game.
Message 15 of 48 (3,134 Views)

Madden Mobile Season Mode GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure many of you are having this problem. I recently downloaded this game on my Samsung S4 and played it for about 3 hours. I had progressed through Week 10 of Season 1 in Season Mode when the game crashed due to a maintenance. After the maintenance ended, I re-entered the game and proceeded to continue on with Season Mode. My progress, however, had been reverted to Week 9 where the game was already completed. Now, I am left with a loop where I can enter that game by hitting "Resume," only to see the end game stats and be forced to exit. But, upon exiting, I cannot play Week 10. Instead, I'm stuck on Week 9...

Things that I have tried but do not work:

- Restarting my Android device.

- Going to Settings -> Application Manager -> "Clear Data" (This resets most other games but does not work with your app)

- Uninstalling and reinstalling

You said there was an update this morning that could have potentially solved the problem. Well, it hasn't for me. I've been stuck on Week 9 after winning Week 10 for the past 2 days. I've contacted your support team but all I've recieved are automated responses linking me to your FAQ that does not provide any useful information. 

This game is great and I enjoy it, but not being able to play Season mode because of this glitch really bums me out.

Message 16 of 48 (3,124 Views)

The continuous looping resume game in season mode problem is following the player on other devices.

★★★ Novice
My problem started when I was playing a season game and a update started. The update close the appand when I tried to get back on gave a message that update was in progress should take 30 minutes. Be patient. The next day when I open the application saw the game that was playing with Resume button. press Resume button it takes me to the statistics page the you press the Continue and it brings you right back to the same window with the resume button.

I closed the app. Restarted it no help. App manager cleared cache erased all memory no help. Uninstalled then reinstalled. Nothing works. When my brother logs in on the same at the same device his game works fine. I installed the app on a completely different device. I log in with Facebook and the problem is there also. so the problem is following the game player and it is not the devices.

Please help after 3 days of buying and selling players I have a great team that I can't play with. If this can't be fixed I would at least like the money back that I spent on player packs. I would much rather have the game fixed the game is fantastic. I know its not the same experience as playing on the console but I can't believe you guys were able to pull it off.
Message 17 of 48 (3,118 Views)

★★ Novice

your suggestions did not fix the problem.

JP

Message 18 of 48 (3,158 Views)

Resume game stuck in season week 8

★★★ Newbie
Just won week 8 of the season and system went into maintenance upgrade. When upgrade was done I went to resume and it let me claim the coins and XP points but it would not unlock week 9. Basically it is stuck in resume And each time I click it and see the stats I select continue and it will then still show it in resume game. Need to fix so I can go to week 9 of season.
Message 19 of 48 (3,111 Views)

Madden Mobile stuck

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing madden mobile on IOS 7.1.2 and my season mode is stuck on week 7. The game is completed and when I try to play the next week, it is making me resume week 7. I go to resume and it shows me the stats and I hit done (or continue) and then it pops me back out. It is an endless loop. It feels like the game keeps wanting me to finish week 7 when in reality the game has been played. It started happening a couple nights ago when the servers were being worked on. Please help! I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I've even tried to disconnect from Facebook to no avail.

Help, please!
Message 20 of 48 (3,109 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More