Re: Road to the Playoffs Live Events

by Rhinols

Original Post

Road to the Playoffs Live Events

★★★ Novice

I havent received one Road to the Playoffs MVP player from playing the live events associated with those sets. I don't think you should include coins and regular players in the reward table. It's hard enough to complete the live event much less to not get any player for collection sets.

Message 1 of 6 (2,837 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same here, I completed the events many times and none of the player rewards I got can be used for the ROAD to the PLAYOFF MVP set - the live event rewards are just like those of pass to score, run to score.

Maybe you can increase the stamina to do the event and the level of difficulty BUT make sure that the rewards they get are MEANINGFUL for the event.
Message 2 of 6 (2,805 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've gotten a sum total of 1 decent card from all the live events I've played.  I just don't even expect to get anything at this point.  I keep thinking EA will throw me a bone at some point but I'm just not sure that'll ever happen.

Message 3 of 6 (2,803 Views)

★★★★ Novice

From my experience (100-150 RttP events), the odds of getting any RttP is 5-10%. Getting an elite one from here is less likely obviously though I did get the elite for the Bears set which gave me a very inexpensive Jay Cutler.

Message 4 of 6 (2,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When is the next road to the playoffs blitz event?

Message 5 of 6 (1,841 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm trying to find an elite road to the playoffs sign in the auctions, but I can't find it. What do I type in?? I just need one more for a 92 Aaron Lynch. Please help!
Message 6 of 6 (713 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More