Re: Resource download error Madden Mobile - no internet connection

by Inocencio23

Original Post

Resource download error Madden Mobile - no internet connection

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Can anyone tell me how to get in contact with support for madden mobile... I can't see it on the list of games when contacting support.
Downloaded app on my iPad was working fine for the last 2 weeks but has now stopped and it keeps stating I have no internet connection??
By the way I have internet connection through home wifi as I am on the iPad now!!

On with tech support... Fingers crossed... Has anyone else received the same message/ got same issue?
Message 1 of 35 (28,330 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bump. Has anyone else had this issue? I get a pop me up saying resource download issue I have connected to Facebook (which I was loathed to do). In between the pop ups I could see the 1000 coins being credited to my account.... So it is still working somewhere in the background but tech support says to "reinstall" app.... As I am using iPad means deleting app icon and downloading again via App Store.... Very reluctant to do this as I have spent some decent real money and have upgraded a Newton captIn and have 8 gold trophies ready to update more... Any suggestions?
Message 2 of 35 (28,122 Views)

Resource Download Error

★★★ Newbie
I opened the game with Internet connection and it said: Resource Download Error, Please make sure you have an Internet connection. I am connected and I can't play the game cause it keeps coming up with the error, what's the problem?
Message 3 of 35 (28,096 Views)

Re: Resource Download Error

★★★★ Novice
Same here after waiting for a couple of hours got onto advisor who walked me through linking to Facebook, which supposedly allows you to delete app (iPad in my case) and reload app via App Store then enter via Facebook and presto you get your game back, but have read too many threads here about deleting the app and the account just resets back to zero.. I have just spent an hour takin snaps of all my progress, sets, trophies, domination rewards etc... Which is a pain... You have to tap the popup and then quickly try to hit the icon in the game menu... Painful... Am trying support again to confirm they will restore my account or give me back my cash if the reinstall app process goes pear shaped!!!
Message 4 of 35 (28,093 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Brilliant result... Deleted app and reloaded via App Store, linked agin to Facebook and progress restored at level 30... Only downside was having to reactivate a Facebook account😢
Message 5 of 35 (28,110 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do you reload the app store?

Message 6 of 35 (28,102 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I am using iPad so I just deleted the madden mobile app on my home screen and then reloaded via the apple App Store. You just need to make sure that you have linked the madden mobile app to a Facebook account and as a double safeguard link your ea/origin account to Facebook also before you delete the app on your home screen. Don't delete the app from the App Store!
It was a leap of faith to do this but I would have made sure I had got a refund from Apple/App Store if it didn't work
I am guessing this works for android and iPhones etc... But don't know as I don't use them
Message 7 of 35 (28,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

I do have it linked to a facebook account. I deleted it off of my homescreen and redownloaded it and it still doesnt work.

Message 8 of 35 (28,088 Views)

NFL madden moblie for iPhone "resource download error"

★★★ Newbie

Desde ayer no puedo acceder al juego. Me tira "Resource download error" y me dice que verifique la coneccion de internet y no puedo deshacer del mensaje.

Veo que el juego carga bien y no tengo problema de la coneccion.

que puedo hacer? Se que reinstalando solucionaria pero tengo miedo de perder todos los logros hasta ahora

Message 9 of 35 (28,064 Views)

Re: NFL madden moblie for iPhone "resource download error"

Community Manager

@argekor 

Please post only in English on this board, or post in the Spanish board here: Spanish: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Answer-HQ-Espanol/ct-p/Answer-HQ-ES

barry.png
Message 10 of 35 (28,061 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More