Re: Reason for auction house failure

by networktimeout

Original Post

Reason for auction house failure

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
Could it be possible that the auction house is purposely down because those "OG position" and "Safety position" cards are auctionable but EA didn't want them to be? Or some other card is accidentally auctionable by glitch and EA shut it down for 72 hours to wait out all of the cards that they don't want auctioned, and when there are no more cards on the market, they patch the card(s) they don't want auctioned? Could this be a possibility?
Message 1 of 12 (874 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Bump
Message 2 of 12 (836 Views)

★★★★ Guide
What are these cards you speak of?
Message 3 of 12 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
They are cards that when you collect 6 of them, you get a 99 safety or offensive guard. Doesn't seem like a good card to have on the market
Message 4 of 12 (819 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Wow. Didn't notice those until now. 10 cards per collectable, six collectables per player. That's a lot of cards to get the both of them. Now I'm thinking back on all the cards I've sold or traded in for trophies.
Message 5 of 12 (793 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I think it's because so many people went on the auction market that the auction servers went kaput. Let's just pray they didn't overheat too badly or we could be stuck a while. Your theory is possible, but improbable.
Message 6 of 12 (675 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@JeffGolub333 wrote:
I think it's because so many people went on the auction market that the auction servers went kaput. Let's just pray they didn't overheat too badly or we could be stuck a while. Your theory is possible, but improbable.

Whatever the issue is, it has been offline for the better part of the last 20 hours. Very frustrating. At least we are seeing the network timeout message less than before.

Message 7 of 12 (644 Views)

★★ Apprentice
That's how I get my theory. It's not the Madden servers, it's the AH servers.
Message 8 of 12 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
AH servers?
Message 9 of 12 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I think we should be compensated for this. I'm new to this game and it was fun until all the issue with me getting kicked out and now I can bid on players. Imo, that's what's make this game fun.
Message 10 of 12 (598 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More