Re: RS & HOF Twice now I lost major time and money on two programs that scra

by KG21187

Original Post

RS & HOF Twice now I lost major time and money on two programs that scraped....

★ Novice

Rising stars changes and now I’m left with over 500 laurels (enough to get the highest ended players like miles garret or Ramsey) and now I can’t....

same with HOF events when I sold players for 800 fame points I never got to use bcuz program was scraped after I traded in...

this is excessive time and money and if there is no recompense then madden overdrive will continue its slide into failure and customer service failure and lose three platinum account members (me and my sons)

this is to much to often and little is giving in return

before * pro packs were given and they are ridiculous in comparison but now with even less to offer it’s a nightmare 

Message 1 of 3 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same for me. I lost all my badges earned from the programs even all the heavyweights tires I accumulated before they launched the new set up today. So now I have zero of everything. Time spent for nothing. Same happened with the Hof event. I and others contacted support and discussed issues with the overdrive matches in which it wasn’t allowing us to use the coach and captain we selected it would automatically set to a captain and coach that we did not select. Tons of matches lost and obviously I just stopped playing to keep from losing fans. Took two days for the issue to be fixed so missed two days of the hof event and didn’t accumulate points during that time and missed out on the rewards. Was roughly 150k points or so shy of being able to claim all the rewards instead I wasn’t able to. And we got no compensation for this. So now we get hit with this change and lose even more stuff. Furthermore, the latest changes have ruined overdrive matches. Limits on plays is ridiculous. If you are going to allow the opponent challenges such as gain 20 yards on a long pass play and I only have 7 or so long pass plays to choose from then I should be able to use a go to play that I know works bc half of the others don’t work. You don’t say play call limits in real world, if the opponent can’t stop the play then why wouldn’t you keep going to it. Overdrive objective is to score as many points as you can and you only have 3 minutes to do it. So you need to be able to score quickly not call short pass plays and take 4-5 plays to score. Or spend 10 seconds trying to find a play that may work to beat the challenge bc you couldn’t pick your go to play bc of the play limit. The matchmaking seems worse. I have a 800 range power rating but get matched consistently with players well over 1000. Seemed more even before. I normally would reach hall of fame in a matter of hours, now it’s been several days. 

Message 2 of 3 (499 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Me to after putting in time and Money  to complete HOF ea pulled the event and you cant even  purchase  HOF items  in the store to finish  the  set...lame ea

Message 3 of 3 (299 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More