Re: REFUND PLEASE

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

REFUND PLEASE

★★★ Newbie

Earlier today I bought an elite 1 player off of the auction house for 174,000 coins. I exchanged it for 750 lights, but never got the lights. I would please like my 174,000 coins returned to me or get the 750 lights I was suppose to get. 

Message 1 of 11 (814 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @KobeKim9

If you're missing any currency or content after 24 hours has passed please contact our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account and see what happened to it. You'll want to create a case by going in-game to settings>Help/Customer service. Scroll down to the bottom to "Contact Us."

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-overdrive/get-help-madden-nfl-overdrive

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (786 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @KobeKim9

If you're missing any currency or content after 24 hours has passed please contact our Live-Support team so they can pull up your account and see what happened to it. You'll want to create a case by going in-game to settings>Help/Customer service. Scroll down to the bottom to "Contact Us."

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-overdrive/get-help-madden-nfl-overdrive

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (787 Views)

★ Apprentice

Odd, im missing content and they tell me they cant do anything,  to come.post here.......

Message 3 of 11 (617 Views)

★ Expert
That's not odd. That's how it works. You get passed around until you give up.
Message 4 of 11 (606 Views)

★ Apprentice

So blueberry, were directed to ea help, then they direct us here. Why wont u guys compensate us for the shiny present one screw up? Some people say they have been compensated, but not others of us.

Message 5 of 11 (561 Views)

Community Manager

I want to clear up any confusion you have on why you were directed here by our Live-Support team.

For starters, our forum team is not suited to handle missing content claims. In the event that you're missing some items or currency in your game, simply create a case so our EA Advisors can pull up your account in order to run log searches to see what happened. They'll be able to grant the content to you if the situation warrants it. 

Here is how to submit a case in game.

The advisors might not be able to grant you content based off what they couldn't verify through their logs or that this will be something the Madden Overdrive team will need to address from their end of it's a known issue. That is likely why they referred you here so it can be reported to the rest of the community. We can gather additional reports here and communicate with the studio to keep you in the loop. 

I apologize if it feels like you're getting tossed around, that's clearly not the experience we want you to have. We appreciate you bringing things up to our attention here so we can help make sure the Madden Overdrive team is aware of what's most important to the community. The info you all share here is honestly very helpful.

I hope that brings some clarity to the situation. Thank you all for your concerns.

Blueberry.png
Message 6 of 11 (528 Views)

★ Apprentice

What you posted to do is exavtly what i did. The advisor acknowledged i didnt get what i was supposed to get snd sent me here for s  resolution.  I also used the tweet method with no response. 

If i need to do something else, pls let me know 

Screenshot_20190107-174656_Gmail.jpg
Message 7 of 11 (510 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also feel this way because a post of known issues they are working on was made on these forums, but no mention of this issue, even though other issues were included were posted after numerous ppl brought this issue up

Message 8 of 11 (507 Views)

★ Expert
That is such a cut and paste answer. I have gotten that exact message word for word multiple times. They don't even write it, they just copy, paste and insert your name. It's really awful.
Message 9 of 11 (499 Views)

★ Apprentice

Here is the latest from customer service......

Screenshot_20190108-032935_Gmail.jpg
Message 10 of 11 (479 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More